• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Director Made Double Chocolate Mousse Cups Today

In summary, the conversation discusses a recipe for Double Chocolate Moose Cups that is easy and delicious, but may be challenging to make in large quantities due to limited tools and heavy microwave use. However, it can be a fun and interactive activity for smaller shows. The recipe involves using various tools such as the Bamboo platter, Executive pan, Classic scraper, Cranberry hot pad trivet, chef's Silicone basting brush, Stainless Steel Mixing bowl, Easy Read Measuring cup, Stainless steel whisk, Small cutting board, Crinkle Cutter, Micro Scraper, Mix n'Scraper, Large scoop, Bamboo tongs, Dots small bowl, and Garlic slicer to create a tasty treat with chocolate, pudding mix, milk, Cool Whip, rasp
chefkathy
They are in the current SB and they are really good and EASY!

I would never do them for a show for a few reasons: too few tools, only makes 10 individual servings (wouldn't want to run out), heavy microwave use (in and out of micro--you would have to be in the kitchen for sure).

But they are YUMMY!

My family loves these. I have actually done them as a second recipe but I had the cups painted with chocolate ahead of time. That made it do-able but you are right..you can run yourself nuts microwaving. :) The taste is worth it. I think it would be a fun one to do with kids. Messy, but fun!

Double Choc. Moose Cups!I have done this recipe at smaller shows have been able to show more tools and we do it interactive.

I use the large Bamboo platter to put the cups on. Then we use the 8 inch Execute pan to melt the chocolate, stirring with the Classic scaper, once melted we place the pan on to the Cranberry hot pad trivet. Using chef's Silicone basting brush everyone paints their cups.

We then use the medium Stainless Steel Mixing bowl, for the pudding mix, use the Medium Easy Read Measuring cup to measure the milk then whisk with the Stainless steel whisk

Next we use the Small cutting board, and the Crinkle Cutter ,the guest cut up a Square of White Chocolate then it goes into a prep bowl, and in to the Microwave, stir with Micro Scraper until it is completely melted.

Using the Micro Scraper add the melted White chocolate to the mix, Next fold in the Cool whip using the Mix n'Scraper.

Using the Large scoop, each person scoops mixture into their cup. Using the Bamboo Tongs they add raspberries that are sitting in the Dots small bowl, Add almonds that are in a pre bowl using a small Bamboo Spoon.

THEN for the added touch, use the Garlic slicer that has pieces of Chocolate inside to make chocolate shaving on top of the wonderful creation.
Lots of tools and lots of fun and of course lots of yums!

1. What are the ingredients needed for the Double Chocolate Mousse Cups?

The ingredients needed for the Double Chocolate Mousse Cups include:

• 1 cup heavy cream
  • 1/2 cup semisweet chocolate chips
  • 1/4 cup milk chocolate chips
  • 2 tablespoons powdered sugar
  • 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
  • 1/2 cup crushed graham crackers
  • 1/4 cup melted butter

2. How long does it take to make the Double Chocolate Mousse Cups?

The total time needed for making the Double Chocolate Mousse Cups is approximately 30 minutes. This includes preparation time and chilling time in the refrigerator.

3. Can I use dark chocolate instead of semisweet and milk chocolate?

Yes, you can use dark chocolate in place of semisweet and milk chocolate for a richer and more intense chocolate flavor. Just make sure to adjust the amount of powdered sugar used to balance out the bitterness of dark chocolate.

4. Can I make the Double Chocolate Mousse Cups ahead of time?

Yes, you can make the mousse cups ahead of time and store them in the refrigerator for up to 2 days. Just make sure to cover them with plastic wrap to prevent them from drying out.

5. How do I serve the Double Chocolate Mousse Cups?

To serve the Double Chocolate Mousse Cups, remove them from the refrigerator and top them with whipped cream and chocolate shavings or sprinkles, if desired. You can also serve them with fresh berries on the side for a pop of color and added flavor.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
sharalam
Replies
Views
Staci
  • MaryannNic
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
rlombas