• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Is your P3 not responding on your Mac? Find out what to do here!

In summary, there could be several reasons for P3 not responding on a Mac, such as slow internet connection, outdated software, or a corrupted program file. It is recommended to check internet connection and update software. To fix the error, try force quitting the program or restarting the computer. If unable to access P3, make sure to have the latest Mac OS version and reinstall the software. Multiple Mac devices can be used with separate licenses. P3 is compatible with Mac OS Catalina, but if experiencing issues, try updating and reinstalling the software or contacting customer support for assistance.
babywings76
Gold Member
I'm very concerned about my P3 because I tried closing it yesterday and told it to backup onto my iDisk, but since then it's been non-responsive and won't close. I try to "force quit" but that isn't working either. YIKES!!

Call Tech Support!

I have a Mac - and I've been using P3 all day - I added some orders to a show, ran a couple reports, and closed a show. I just went in and ran an update, and it was fine then too...

I'm just afraid it's my Mac and not really P3. Are the tech support guys Mac savvy?

I think they can log into your P3 - so they'll be able to tell you if it's a Mac problem or a P3 problem.

Do you think I should try to shut down or restart my computer first? I'm just so nervous that something terrible is happening to my data on P3.

babywings76 said:
Do you think I should try to shut down or restart my computer first? I'm just so nervous that something terrible is happening to my data on P3.

If you are afraid of that, then I would definitely call Tech Support before doing anything else!

I just decided to go for it and try to restart it. Everything is fine now. Thanks. :)

Sometimes things just get wonky, especially if you leave things open while the computer is asleep.

1. Why is my P3 not responding on my Mac?

There could be several reasons for this issue. It could be due to a slow internet connection, outdated software, or a corrupted program file. It is recommended to check your internet connection and make sure your software is up-to-date. If the issue persists, try reinstalling the software.

2. How can I fix the "P3 not responding" error on my Mac?

The first step to fixing this error is to force quit the P3 program. To do this, press Command + Option + Escape on your keyboard and select P3 from the list of applications. If this does not work, try restarting your computer and then opening the program again. If the issue continues, contact our customer support for further assistance.

3. I am unable to access P3 on my Mac. What should I do?

If you are unable to access P3 on your Mac, it could be due to a compatibility issue with your operating system. Make sure you have the latest version of Mac OS and try reinstalling the software. If the problem persists, contact our customer support for further assistance.

4. Can I use P3 on multiple Mac devices?

Yes, you can use P3 on multiple Mac devices. However, you will need to purchase a separate license for each device. Our customer support can assist you with purchasing additional licenses if needed.

5. Is P3 compatible with Mac OS Catalina?

Yes, P3 is compatible with Mac OS Catalina. However, if you are experiencing any issues with the program, make sure you have the latest version of Mac OS and try reinstalling the software. If the issue persists, contact our customer support for further assistance.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• wadesgirl
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
sharalam
  • flemings99
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
kam
  • kreaser