1. Pampered Chef relies on relationships and communication. How are you managing your business in the wake of Coronavirus and social distancing? Discuss here
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: Bookings MAC-Morning After Calls

1. Suzy Englert

Suzy Englert Member

Does anyone have a "script" they use for these calls or an email?

Thanks,
    Suzy in Texas

Jun 2, 2009
  2. Liquid Sky

Liquid Sky Advanced Member

I don't have a "script" but my conversations go like this......

(after connecting on the phone and announcing who I am)
    Suzie Guest, it was a pleasure meeting you at Suzie Host's cooking show on Saturday! Did you have a good time? What did ya think about that great recipe we made? Well, I am just calling to say thank you for coming to the show and placing an order (if they ordered....if not then obviously leave that part out..LOL). We plan on closing the show out on _______, and you can expect to receive your products in about 7-10 days after the show closing. Sound good? Great! Well, again it was so nice to meet you! I'll also check in with you a few weeks after you've received your order to make sure everything is perfect and that you are happy. Ok? Have a great evening!

Jun 2, 2009
  3. Suzy Englert

Suzy Englert Member

Many thanks!

Suzy in Texas

Jun 3, 2009
  4. c00p

c00p Veteran Member Gold Member

Here's what I say (when I make them) and honestly, I have been amazed at the responses!!!!
    "Hey Julie, it's Andrea from PC is this an okay time to talk? I just wanted to tell you how great it was meeting you last night at Susie's show, and I wanted to know if there were any questions about the PC business opportunity that you had, but weren't able to ask last night?" Then we talk about the questions. You would be AMAZED at the number of questions people have. Occassionally, I get the "no, I don't have any questions" and then I go onto plan B......
    "Super! I'm glad all of your questions were answered! I would really love to have someone like you on my team because __________________. Have you ever thought about starting your own PC business?" If yes, set up a meeting. If no, then I simply say "if you ever change your mind, I'm here for you! One last thing before we hang up, Susie is really excited about the upcoming host specials and I wanted to know if you would like to have your own catalog or cooking show so that she and YOU can get those awesome specials?"
    Anyway, that's the gist of it. I always start off with the recruiting question. I am simply amazed (when I make the calls) at the responses I get.

Jun 4, 2009
Have something to add?