• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Effective Mac-Morning After Call Script and Email Template

My conversions are definitely higher when I make those calls.In summary, the conversation is about a person asking if anyone has a "script" they use for phone calls or emails related to their business. A person responds by providing an example of what they say when making calls, starting with a greeting and mentioning the recent event they met at. They then offer to answer any questions about the business opportunity and ask if the person has ever considered starting their own business. The person also mentions the upcoming host specials and offers the person the opportunity to have their own catalog or cooking show to get those specials. The person has had success with this approach and is amazed at the responses they receive. The conversation ends with a thank you from Suzy in Texas.
Suzy Englert
Does anyone have a "script" they use for these calls or an email?

Thanks,
Suzy in Texas

Suzy Englert said:
Does anyone have a "script" they use for these calls or an email?

Thanks,
Suzy in Texas

I don't have a "script" but my conversations go like this......

(after connecting on the phone and announcing who I am)
Suzie Guest, it was a pleasure meeting you at Suzie Host's cooking show on Saturday! Did you have a good time? What did ya think about that great recipe we made? Well, I am just calling to say thank you for coming to the show and placing an order (if they ordered....if not then obviously leave that part out..LOL). We plan on closing the show out on _______, and you can expect to receive your products in about 7-10 days after the show closing. Sound good? Great! Well, again it was so nice to meet you! I'll also check in with you a few weeks after you've received your order to make sure everything is perfect and that you are happy. Ok? Have a great evening!

Many thanks!

Suzy in Texas

Here's what I say (when I make them) and honestly, I have been amazed at the responses!!!!
"Hey Julie, it's Andrea from PC is this an okay time to talk? I just wanted to tell you how great it was meeting you last night at Susie's show, and I wanted to know if there were any questions about the PC business opportunity that you had, but weren't able to ask last night?" Then we talk about the questions. You would be AMAZED at the number of questions people have. Occassionally, I get the "no, I don't have any questions" and then I go onto plan B......
"Super! I'm glad all of your questions were answered! I would really love to have someone like you on my team because __________________. Have you ever thought about starting your own PC business?" If yes, set up a meeting. If no, then I simply say "if you ever change your mind, I'm here for you! One last thing before we hang up, Susie is really excited about the upcoming host specials and I wanted to know if you would like to have your own catalog or cooking show so that she and YOU can get those awesome specials?"
Anyway, that's the gist of it. I always start off with the recruiting question. I am simply amazed (when I make the calls) at the responses I get.

Hi Suzy in Texas,

Thank you for your question! As a pampered chef consultant, I understand the importance of having a script or email template to use for calls and emails. While every consultant may have their own unique approach, here are a few tips that I find helpful:

1. Begin by introducing yourself and your role as a pampered chef consultant. This helps establish your credibility and lets the person know why you are reaching out.

2. Be friendly and personable. Remember, you are representing a brand that values building relationships and connecting with others.

3. Keep your message concise and to the point. People are busy, so they will appreciate a brief and direct message.

4. Focus on the benefits of hosting a pampered chef party or purchasing products. Share a personal experience or success story that will resonate with your audience.

5. End with a call to action, whether it's to schedule a party or to provide more information. This helps create a sense of urgency and encourages the person to take action.

I hope these tips help you in crafting your script or email. Best of luck with your pampered chef business!

Sincerely,

What is a "Mac-Morning After Call"?

A "Mac-Morning After Call" is a term used at Pampered Chef to describe a follow-up call made by a consultant to a customer after they have received their new Mac product. It is a way for the consultant to check in with the customer, answer any questions they may have, and provide additional support and guidance.

When should I make a "Mac-Morning After Call"?

Ideally, a "Mac-Morning After Call" should be made within 1-2 days of the customer receiving their new Mac product. This allows enough time for the customer to start using the product and have any questions or concerns arise.

What should I discuss during a "Mac-Morning After Call"?

During a "Mac-Morning After Call", you should ask the customer how they are enjoying their new Mac product and if they have any questions or concerns. You can also offer tips and suggestions for using the product and provide any additional support or resources they may need.

Do I have to make "Mac-Morning After Calls" for every customer who purchases a Mac product?

While it is not required, we highly recommend making "Mac-Morning After Calls" for every customer who purchases a Mac product. This shows excellent customer service and can help build a strong relationship with the customer, leading to potential future sales.

Is there a specific script or guideline for "Mac-Morning After Calls"?

There is no specific script or guideline for "Mac-Morning After Calls", as each call should be tailored to the individual customer and their needs. However, we do provide training and resources to help consultants effectively make these calls and provide the best support to their customers.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• jgdpamperedchefbiz
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
Jolie_Paradoxe
  • Suzy Englert
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
pampered1224
  • California Girl