1. Pampered Chef relies on relationships and communication. How are you managing your business in the wake of Coronavirus and social distancing? Discuss here
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: Mac Geeks Unite! Okay I just have a question

1. wadesgirl

wadesgirl Legend Member Gold Member

I have a Macbook. I just got a workout ball that came with a DVD but the DVD is a "little" one (is that the politically correct term? :p). Can I put that in my laptop? I guess the only time I've dealt with little disks was with a ejectable disk drive that you put it in the tray in the little spot.

Sep 10, 2009
  2. jwagner75

jwagner75 Novice Member

I was going to say the same thing, that your cd/dvd drive needs to open fully up, and you need to put it in the very middle section. Gee that was not very good advice, sorry

Sep 10, 2009
  3. chefann

chefann Legend Member Gold Member

No- don't try to load small sized CDs/DVDs in a slot-loading drive. You can watch it in your entertainment center DVD player, if it has a tray, but it'll get lost in the MacBook drive.

Sep 11, 2009
  4. wadesgirl

Thanks, that's what I figured.

Sep 11, 2009
  5. wadesgirl

Okay so here's my next question. The DVD allows me to download the work out on my ipod. How the heck can I get it from the little DVD onto my Ipod without having to load ITunes onto my other computer? Could I just copy it onto a flash drive and then copy it onto my laptop?

Sep 11, 2009
  6. chefann

chefann Legend Member Gold Member

Theoretically, yes. Is the video in a format that's readable by an iPod? (My iPod is old enough that it doesn't have video capabilities.)

Sep 11, 2009
  7. wadesgirl

Yes, that is one of the selling points that you can load it onto your Ipod.

Sep 11, 2009
Have something to add?