• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Mac Geeks Unite! Okay I Just Have a Question

In summary, "Mac Geeks Unite!" is a virtual community specifically created for Pampered Chef consultants who use Mac computers for their businesses. It can be joined through a Facebook group or by attending virtual events. While it is not a technical support group, members are willing to share tips and tricks for using Mac computers for Pampered Chef businesses. There are no fees associated with joining "Mac Geeks Unite!".
wadesgirl
Gold Member
I have a Macbook. I just got a workout ball that came with a DVD but the DVD is a "little" one (is that the politically correct term? :p). Can I put that in my laptop? I guess the only time I've dealt with little disks was with a ejectable disk drive that you put it in the tray in the little spot.

I was going to say the same thing, that your cd/dvd drive needs to open fully up, and you need to put it in the very middle section. Gee that was not very good advice, sorry

No- don't try to load small sized CDs/DVDs in a slot-loading drive. You can watch it in your entertainment center DVD player, if it has a tray, but it'll get lost in the MacBook drive.

Thanks, that's what I figured.

Okay so here's my next question. The DVD allows me to download the work out on my ipod. How the heck can I get it from the little DVD onto my Ipod without having to load ITunes onto my other computer? Could I just copy it onto a flash drive and then copy it onto my laptop?

Theoretically, yes. Is the video in a format that's readable by an iPod? (My iPod is old enough that it doesn't have video capabilities.)

chefann said:
Theoretically, yes. Is the video in a format that's readable by an iPod? (My iPod is old enough that it doesn't have video capabilities.)

Yes, that is one of the selling points that you can load it onto your Ipod.

1. What is "Mac Geeks Unite!"?

"Mac Geeks Unite!" is a virtual community of Pampered Chef consultants who are passionate about using their Mac computers to run their businesses.

2. Is "Mac Geeks Unite!" only for Pampered Chef consultants?

Yes, "Mac Geeks Unite!" is specifically created for Pampered Chef consultants who use Mac computers for their businesses.

3. How do I join "Mac Geeks Unite!"?

You can join "Mac Geeks Unite!" by requesting to join the Facebook group or by attending one of our virtual events.

4. Can I get technical support for my Mac computer through "Mac Geeks Unite!"?

No, "Mac Geeks Unite!" is not a technical support group. However, our members are always happy to share tips and tricks for using Mac computers for Pampered Chef businesses.

5. Are there any fees associated with "Mac Geeks Unite!"?

No, "Mac Geeks Unite!" is a free community for Pampered Chef consultants who use Mac computers.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• raebates
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Shawnna
  • babywings76
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
The_Kitchen_Guy
Replies