• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What to Do When MAC Calls Don't Work for Me?

In summary, the speaker is seeking advice on how to improve their success with MAC calls. They have not had any luck with phone calls or postcards and are looking for a more customer care focused approach. Their suggested outline for MAC calls includes thanking the customer for their order, confirming the order and any questions, thanking them again and offering continued support. They suggest avoiding pressuring the customer to book a show or make additional purchases. They also mention using Out of the Box or Customer Care calls to discuss booking and recruiting opportunities.
LuvStoneware
I am curious, for those of you that do MAC calls, I know they work out well for you, but for me it is different for some reason. What would you do in my case? Whenever I did MAC calls in the past, some people that I would call would get irritated that I was calling them. What do you say when you make your MAC calls? Maybe I am saying something to upset them. This is what my call intaled:

1) Thanks for placing order
2) Any questions on product ordered
3) Keep receipt in a safe place
4) 2-3 weeks for delivery
5) Interested in having a party of their own?
6) Thank them again

I know for those of you that do MAC calls are very successful at it with getting bookings and recruits, but for me it has not worked. I have sent out numerous postcards for after they received their products and have not once recieved a call for building my team or to want parties. What would you advice if phone calls and postcards have not worked for me?

Keep it customer care focusedDon't ask them to book a show.

Here's what I do:
1. It was nice meeting you, thank you for your order, I hope you had fun and learned something.
2. Confirm what she ordered, it will arrive to host in 2 weeks
3. Any questions about what you purchased or anything you already own?
4. Thank you again and you can call me anytime for questions or new recipes.

And they hang up and think "Wow, she didn't bug me to host, didn't bug me to buy more, what a nice consultant!"

Then later when you call them for an Out of the Box or Customer Care call, you can ask them about booking and recruiting.

And what is your outline for the out of the box / customer care calls?

What are MAC calls and why are they important?

MAC calls, or "Make-A-Calls", are a key part of the Pampered Chef sales process. They involve calling potential customers to introduce them to our products and services, answer any questions they may have, and ultimately make a sale. MAC calls are important because they allow us to build relationships with customers and drive sales.

What should I do if my MAC calls are not working for me?

If your MAC calls are not working for you, there are a few things you can try. First, make sure you are properly prepared for the calls by familiarizing yourself with the products and services you are promoting. Additionally, try practicing your pitch with a colleague or manager to get feedback. You can also try adjusting your approach or using different strategies to connect with potential customers.

What are some strategies for making successful MAC calls?

There are several strategies you can use to make successful MAC calls. First, be confident and enthusiastic when speaking with potential customers. You should also be prepared with knowledge about the products and ready to answer any questions. It's also important to actively listen to customers and tailor your pitch to their specific needs and interests. Finally, don't be afraid to ask for the sale!

How can I track the success of my MAC calls?

To track the success of your MAC calls, you can use tools such as call tracking software or customer relationship management (CRM) systems. These tools can help you keep track of the calls you have made, the customers you have connected with, and any sales that have resulted from your calls. You can also set goals for yourself and regularly review your progress to see how your MAC calls are contributing to your overall sales performance.

Can I get additional training or support for my MAC calls?

Yes, as a Pampered Chef consultant, you have access to a variety of training and support resources to help improve your MAC calls. You can reach out to your manager or mentor for guidance, attend training sessions or webinars, and utilize online resources such as videos and articles. These resources can help you refine your skills and become more confident and successful in your MAC calls.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• lkhartmann
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
msmileyface
  • Chef_2_Four
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Chef_2_Four
  • TheFreddiesCook