• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Maximize Your Hostess Success with M & M's Hostess Poem - Pampered Chef Tips

In summary, the conversation was about a Hostess Poem for Hostess Coaching during the Holidays. The poem was to be taped to a bag of M & M's as a reminder for the hostess. It included tips for a successful Pampered Chef party, such as inviting everyone, making calls, collecting outside orders, and filling out a wish list. The poem also mentioned the possibility of earning extra gifts and money by hosting a party. Overall, it was a helpful and creative idea for new Pampered Chef consultants.
Connie
During the Holidays I wrote this M & M's Hostess Poem for my Hostess Coaching. I would tape it to a bag of M & M's as a reminder for my Hostess. It is similar to the other M & M poems. I just tweaked it a little. M & M's Hostess PoemAs you hold these candies in your hand and turn them you will see the M becomes a W, an E, and makes a 3.For a Successful Pampered Chef Party keep these 4 things in mind.E is for Everyone, invite everyone you know.M is for Making Calls-remind your guests to come.3 is for collecting 3 Outside Orders from those unable to attend, and if you can get 3 Bookings you will get an Extra gift from Me.W is for Wish List, fill it out and Watch how Easily and quickly you Earn them.M is also for Money, you can get paid to party!Thank you for Hosting a Party,My info is here.

Cool poem! !

Love it! Thanks for sharing!

This is great! With being new to PC, it will help me a ton!
Connie said:
During the Holidays I wrote this M & M's Hostess Poem for my Hostess Coaching. I would tape it to a bag of M & M's as a reminder for my Hostess. It is similar to the other M & M poems. I just tweaked it a little.M & M's Hostess PoemAs you hold these candies in your hand and turn them you will see the M becomes a W, an E, and makes a 3.For a Successful Pampered Chef Party keep these 4 things in mind.E is for Everyone, invite everyone you know.M is for Making Calls-remind your guests to come.3 is for collecting 3 Outside Orders from those unable to attend, and if you can get 3 Bookings you will get an Extra gift from Me.W is for Wish List, fill it out and Watch how Easily and quickly you Earn them.M is also for Money, you can get paid to party!Thank you for Hosting a Party,My info is here.

It's great! Thanks for posting it!

What is the "M & M's Hostess Poem"?

The "M & M's Hostess Poem" is a fun and creative way to thank your hostess for hosting a Pampered Chef party. It is a short poem that incorporates the colors of M & M's candies to express gratitude and appreciation.

How do I use the "M & M's Hostess Poem"?

To use the "M & M's Hostess Poem", simply recite or read the poem aloud to your hostess at the end of the party. You can also print out the poem on a card or tag to give to your hostess as a small gift.

Can I personalize the "M & M's Hostess Poem"?

Yes, you can personalize the "M & M's Hostess Poem" by adding your hostess's name or the date of the party. You can also change the words or add additional lines to make it more relevant to your specific party or hostess.

Is the "M & M's Hostess Poem" appropriate for all ages?

Yes, the "M & M's Hostess Poem" is appropriate for all ages. It is a lighthearted and fun way to show appreciation and thank your hostess for their support and hospitality.

Can I use the "M & M's Hostess Poem" for virtual parties?

Yes, the "M & M's Hostess Poem" can be used for both in-person and virtual parties. You can either recite the poem during a video call or send it to your hostess in a virtual thank you card or email.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• acherry
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • debbieskitchenhelper
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Dotty