• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Lunch Time Holiday Show Recipe Ideas?

In summary, for a holiday lunch party, you can consider making festive salads, hearty soups, flavorful sandwiches, and savory quiches. If you have dietary restrictions, there are also options such as gluten-free, vegan, and low-carb dishes like quinoa and roasted vegetable salad, black bean and sweet potato soup, and tofu and avocado lettuce wraps. For make-ahead options, you can try cold pasta salads, chilled dips and spreads, and reheatable casseroles. For unique and creative ideas, you can make mini turkey and cranberry sliders, stuffed mushroom caps with spinach and feta, and a charcuterie board with a variety of meats, cheeses, and fruits. And yes, all the necessary ingredients for these recipes
babywings76
Gold Member
I have a host for an 11am show on Sat. Dec. 8th. I'm trying to decide what we should make. I told the host I'd send her some ideas.

Anyone have some ideas?

I am doing the Ham and Cheese Brunch Squares at my show on the same day. You could also do the Vegetable Chicken Alfredo Soup and have her get some bread to go with it.

For my brunch we did the breakfast pizza(shredded hashbrowns, eggs, cheese, bacon) not sure of the name because my director did it. It was super easy and EVERYONE loved it. Maybe someone has that recipe.

1. What are some easy and delicious recipe ideas for a holiday lunch party?

Some popular options for a holiday lunch party include festive salads, hearty soups, flavorful sandwiches, and savory quiches.

2. Can you recommend any recipes that are suitable for dietary restrictions?

Yes, we have a variety of recipes that cater to different dietary restrictions, such as gluten-free, vegan, and low-carb. Some examples include a quinoa and roasted vegetable salad, black bean and sweet potato soup, and a lettuce wrap sandwich with tofu and avocado.

3. Are there any make-ahead options for a holiday lunch party?

Absolutely! Some make-ahead recipes that work well for a holiday lunch party include cold pasta salads, chilled dips and spreads, and casseroles that can be reheated before serving.

4. Do you have any unique and creative recipe ideas for a holiday lunch?

Yes, we have a variety of unique and creative recipes that are perfect for a holiday lunch. Some ideas include mini turkey and cranberry sliders, stuffed mushroom caps with spinach and feta, and a charcuterie board with a variety of meats, cheeses, and fruits.

5. Can I find all the necessary ingredients for these recipes at Pampered Chef?

Yes, we offer a variety of high-quality ingredients that are perfect for holiday recipes. From spices and seasonings to kitchen tools and appliances, we have everything you need to make a delicious lunch for your holiday gathering.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pampchef.angel
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
Amanda Goode
  • ktraceyk
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
Alicia Messenger
  • jewls243