• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What Are the Dimensions of the Lunch Tote in Hollie's Sale?

February incentive totes for $35 shipped and suggests interested buyers to send her a PM if they have Paypal. Hollie mentions that they could use the bags for shows in April, but Melissa admits to having too many bags already. She also mentions that the bags will be cheaper in April with a personal discount. Sandi points out that she felt $35 was a fair price considering shipping and Paypal fees. Melissa clarifies that there are no fees with Paypal if the buyer chooses the "personal" option. She also prefers to use the "goods" option for buyer and seller protection. Hollie asks for the dimensions of the lunch tote. In summary, Melissa is selling her February incentive totes for $35 shipped and mentions they will
Mama2bowbaby
I'm selling both of the February incentive totes together for $35 shipped! Please send me a PM if you have paypal and are interested.-Hollie

Trying to attach photo, lets see if it worked :)

Attachments

• DSC_0221.jpg
    DSC_0221.jpg
    33.2 KB · Views: 437
Don't you want to keep them to use at your shows in April since they are the Mother's Day special?

To be honest, I have so many bags that I cringe every time I get one in the mail.

Did you know that these bags will be $18 for the market bag and $12.50 for the lunch tote or both for $28 in April?

BethCooks4U said:
Did you know that these bags will be $18 for the market bag and $12.50 for the lunch tote or both for $28 in April?

And less than that with our personal discount - about $22. But why can I not get that to come up so I can order it now on a personal order? Does it not count as a guest special that we can order the month before?

Plus, they are super cute. People will want them if they see them.

Sandi

Yes, I was taking into consideration shipping costs and paypal fees. I felt $35 was a fair price.

Mama2bowbaby said:
Yes, I was taking into consideration shipping costs and paypal fees. I felt $35 was a fair price.

Sorry, I missed that your price included shipping. Someone else was selling hers for $35 plus shipping so that's what I read...

Did you know that there isn't a fee with paypal if the buyer puts the payment under the personal tab instead of the goods tab?

No worries. I b/s/t a lot online. I rather protect myself and the buyer by the buyer paying as "goods". Neither the buyer or seller can file a claim when paid as "gifted".

Can you please let me know the dimensions of the lunch tote? Thanks!Melissa

What are the dimensions of the Lunch and Market Tote?

The Lunch and Market Tote measures 14.5 inches in length, 12.5 inches in height, and 6 inches in width.

Is the Lunch and Market Tote insulated?

Yes, the Lunch and Market Tote is made with insulated lining to keep food and drinks at the desired temperature.

Can the Lunch and Market Tote be used for both hot and cold items?

Yes, the insulated lining of the Lunch and Market Tote is designed to keep both hot and cold items at the desired temperature.

What materials is the Lunch and Market Tote made of?

The Lunch and Market Tote is made of durable polyester fabric with a water-resistant coating.

Can the Lunch and Market Tote be machine washed?

Yes, the Lunch and Market Tote is machine washable on a gentle cycle. We recommend air drying to maintain the quality of the tote.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Nikki0896
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
mrackliff
  • jbondr
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
jbondr
  • pcmealswithme