• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Convenient Luggage Storage at McCormick on Saturday - Plan Your Trip with Ease!

In summary, McCormick offers a variety of top luggage brands such as Samsonite, Travelpro, and American Tourister, as well as their own exclusive Pampered Chef line. All of their luggage is made with high-quality materials and comes with a warranty for potential defects. They also have lightweight options for those who want to avoid extra baggage fees, and offer sets that are perfect for different types of travel. Both carry-on and checked luggage are available at McCormick, with carry-on options designed to fit within airline size restrictions and checked luggage offering more space for longer trips.
pkd09
Silver Member
Is there a holding area for our luggage at McCormick on Saturday? My bus leaves Union Station at 3:15 and with conference ending at 1 p.m. I think we will have to bring our luggage with us.

yes there is. It is not "checked" though. Just a corded off area.

Paulette, thank you. I could not remember if there was one. Never needed it in the past.

I leave Union Station at 3:15 too. There was plenty of time last year to leave my luggage checked at the hotel, take the bus from McCormick to the hotel then a cab to Union Station.

Hi there! I'm so glad you're attending the conference at McCormick this Saturday. As far as I know, there is no designated holding area for luggage at the conference center. However, I would suggest reaching out to the conference organizers to see if they can provide any assistance with storing your luggage until your bus leaves at 3:15. Alternatively, you could also look into using a luggage storage service in the area. I hope this helps and I wish you a successful and enjoyable conference!

1. What kind of luggage brands do you offer at McCormick?

At McCormick, we offer a variety of top luggage brands such as Samsonite, Travelpro, and American Tourister. We also have our own exclusive Pampered Chef luggage line.

2. Are your luggage pieces durable and long-lasting?

Yes, all of our luggage at McCormick is made with high-quality materials and are designed to withstand the wear and tear of travel. We also offer a warranty on our products for any potential defects.

3. Do you have any lightweight luggage options?

Yes, we have a selection of lightweight luggage options that are perfect for those who want to avoid extra baggage fees or have difficulty lifting heavier bags.

4. Are there any luggage sets available at McCormick?

Yes, we have a variety of luggage sets available for purchase at McCormick. These sets include multiple pieces of luggage that are perfect for different types of travel.

5. Can I find both carry-on and checked luggage at McCormick?

Yes, we have both carry-on and checked luggage options at McCormick. Our carry-on luggage is designed to fit within airline size restrictions, while our checked luggage offers more space for longer trips.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• SpiritdancerIA
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
gaddischef
  • MomToEli
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Jules711
Replies