1. Pampered Chef relies on relationships and communication. How are you managing your business in the wake of Coronavirus and social distancing? Discuss here
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: Lowfat recipes

1. terryteach

terryteach Novice Member

Help! I'm doing an open house at a Ladies Gym and need suggestions on what type of healthy/lowfat recipes I can make? I've done this in the past at the same gym and have made the wonton berry cups and the lorraine tartlets so I was looking for something different that would be easy enough for them to just pop in their mouths.

Mar 27, 2009
  2. LeslieSGI

LeslieSGI Member Gold Member

These are lowfat but not necessarily low calorie. I classify them as "healthier" than regular muffins.

Pumpkin Spice Muffins

1 15 oz can pumpkin
    1 box spice cake mix

Mix the pumpkin and cake mix together...blend well. Batter will be thick. Use small scoop to fill mini muffin pan (sprayed lightly with oil from spritzer). Bake at 350 degrees for about 15 minutes. Remove from oven and cool on rack. You should get about 48 mini muffins from the recipe. They are 1 pt. each on WW (recipe from Hungry-Girl). I have added some raisins that have been rinsed and plumped in hot water. That would be more points, of course.​

Mar 28, 2009
  3. terryteach

terryteach Novice Member

thanks so much Leslie- they sound delish

Mar 30, 2009
  4. DebbieJ

DebbieJ Legend Member

Apple Berry Salsa would work.

Mar 30, 2009
  5. JMT

JMT Member

How do you approach a gym like this to set up? I'm looking for ideas to seriously up my biz. in hopes of Disney!

Mar 30, 2009
  6. JaimeAnnR

JaimeAnnR Member

zesty crab salad cucumber boats (on the forged cutlery utility knife use and care sheet) and avocado salsa cups (season's best fall/winter 2008) i did these as a light appetizer themed show. they are both really delicious...just don't put too much cayenne pepper in the crab salad like i did at my show!!!!

Mar 31, 2009
Have something to add?