• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Urgent Find the Perfect Lower Ring for EAD - Replacement Parts & Tips

In summary, a consultant received a call from a woman referred by a customer, who wanted a replacement part for her EAD. The consultant treated her well, even offering to let her use her own EAD while waiting for the part. However, the woman later called to say the replacement part didn't fit and asked if the older style ring was available. The consultant was frustrated over the situation and had heard that a Playtex baby bottle ring could work as a replacement. The consultant suggested offering a discount on a new EAD or having the woman do a show to add it to her order. Another consultant had a similar experience with her personal EAD and mentioned that the ring was redesigned in 2000/2001 with a wider ring
Sarah K.
Silver Member
Okay I had a lady call me, a referral from a customer. I was super excited to get the call but kinda bummed when all she wanted was a replacement part, but I have treated her very well, ordered the part and when it wasn't there when she needed it offered her to use mine for the cake she was decorating. Fortunatly the ring came, but she called today and said that it didn't fit. Said that she has had the EAD for awhile but hasn't used it. Does anyone know the date when they changed the EAD and if the older style ring is available? I am just getting very frustrated over a $2 replacement part. :grumpy: I have heard from her more in the last week than I do my "GOOD" customers.

The threads at the bottom of the page might provide more details, but I've heard that the ring from a Playtex baby bottle would work.

You could offer for her to replace the EAD and you'll give her your discount on the new one. Or if she might be interested, get her to do a show and add it to her order in addition to her Host Benefits.

I had the same thing happen with my personal EAD from before I became a consultant. The ring on the older one is thinner and would crack easily. It was redesigned in 2000/01with a wider ring and there is not a replacement for the older one.

As mentioned about, I would offer a discount on a new one.

NooraK said:
The threads at the bottom of the page might provide more details, but I've heard that the ring from a Playtex baby bottle would work.

You could offer for her to replace the EAD and you'll give her your discount on the new one. Or if she might be interested, get her to do a show and add it to her order in addition to her Host Benefits.

I tried the Playtex baby bottle ring but it won't fit the old style EAD. I had heard the same thing and tried it. I think it will fit the new EAD though. Just a guess by looking at it. I haven't tried that.

Now I am trying to remember when I got mine. LOL I think it was prior to becoming a "kit napper" in 2003.

1. How do I know which lower ring is compatible with my EAD?

The best way to determine the right lower ring for your EAD is to check the model number of your appliance. Each lower ring is designed for a specific model, so it is important to match them correctly.

2. Can I purchase a lower ring separately or do I have to buy a whole new EAD?

Yes, you can purchase a lower ring separately. At Pampered Chef, we offer replacement parts for all of our products, including the EAD. This allows you to easily replace a damaged or lost lower ring without having to buy a new appliance.

3. What materials are the lower rings made of?

Our lower rings are made of a durable and heat-resistant plastic material that is safe for use in the oven. They are also dishwasher safe for easy cleanup.

4. How do I install the lower ring on my EAD?

The lower ring can easily be installed by simply snapping it into place on the bottom of the EAD. Make sure to line up the notches on the lower ring with the corresponding grooves on the EAD for a secure fit.

5. How often should I replace my lower ring?

The lifespan of your lower ring will depend on how often it is used and how well it is taken care of. We recommend replacing the lower ring if you notice any cracks or damage, or if it becomes discolored. It is also a good idea to replace it every 1-2 years for optimal performance.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Jeans Garden
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Jeans Garden
  • TJMagoo
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
TJMagoo
  • Cindycooks