• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Can I Make Delicious Low Sugar Desserts for My Cousin's Show?

In summary, there are many easy low sugar dessert recipes that use natural sweeteners such as honey, maple syrup, and mashed bananas. There are also options for those with dietary restrictions, such as gluten-free and vegan options. To make low sugar desserts taste sweeter, you can use sugar-free sweeteners or spices like cinnamon and vanilla extract. And for special occasions, there are options like dark chocolate truffles and low sugar cheesecake.
jennieqmire
I need a recipe for something that i can make at a desserts show that has low sugar or no sugar. preferably something that still taste good. I am doing a show for my cousin this weekend and she emailed to tell me that our grandmother is coming and she is on a low sugar diet.
help please !!
thanks

Have you thought of just substituting the sugar in any recipe with Splenda? It tastes really good and you can bake with it too. I lowcarb and only use Splenda and can not tell the difference. You use the same amount that is called for with sugar. HTH :)

Debbie

Ice Cream Sandwich TorteI did the ice cream sandwich torte at a diabetic host's show. I just substituted sugar free ice cream sandwiches, sugar free pudding, and I whipped heavy cream with Splenda (I just added to taste) instead of the whipped cream. We didn't tell the customers it was low-sugar until the end, and no one could tell the difference.

Good luck!
Diane

Good idea Diane. Thanks!

thanksi really like the substitution angle, my recrutier suggested i do the berries'n cream wanton cups and sub the sugar w/spenda and sugar free yougart and cool whip. sounds pretty easy and quick. Can i buy sugar free yougart???
thank you for your replies and good ideas

1. What are some easy low sugar dessert recipes?

Some easy low sugar dessert recipes include fruit salads, baked apples, chia pudding, and homemade popsicles.

2. Can you substitute sugar in traditional dessert recipes?

Yes, you can substitute sugar with natural sweeteners such as honey, maple syrup, or stevia. You can also use mashed bananas, unsweetened applesauce, or dates as a healthier alternative.

3. Are there any low sugar dessert recipes for people with dietary restrictions?

Yes, there are many low sugar dessert recipes that cater to different dietary restrictions. Some examples include gluten-free brownies, vegan chocolate mousse, and dairy-free fruit crisp.

4. How can I make low sugar desserts taste sweeter?

You can add a small amount of sugar-free sweeteners or natural sweeteners to your desserts. You can also use spices like cinnamon, nutmeg, and vanilla extract to enhance the flavor and sweetness of your desserts.

5. Are there any low sugar dessert options for special occasions?

Yes, there are plenty of low sugar dessert options for special occasions. Some ideas include dark chocolate truffles, fruit and cheese platters, and low sugar cheesecake made with a sugar-free sweetener.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• 1PamperedMommy
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
pcsharon1
  • EmilyStraw
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • pixel-_