1. Pampered Chef relies on relationships and communication. How are you managing your business in the wake of Coronavirus and social distancing? Discuss here
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: Sales Low catalog show?

1. j&k'smom

j&k'smom Member

I have an out of state catalog show that only has an $8 order right now with less then a week to go until the 15th. :cry: I know there is still time (and that's how I encouraged my host), but what happens if it doesn't make $150? The one order is in another state besides and was placed on-line. I'm assuming I would make it an individual order and just contact her about direct shipping. I don't feel I can add it to my show this weekend because it its out of state. Any advice?

Missy

Dec 9, 2009
  2. Sheila

Sheila Legend Member Gold Member

Odds are, if the catalog show falls through the guest will cancel her order. She's probably not going to want to pay $6.25 shipping on an $8 item. :(

If your host sent invites from your web page, go through & see who's not opened their invitation yet & e-mail a list of those names to the host ... letting them know that these people have not opened their invitation & that it may have gone straight to their spam box. The host should send a personal e-mail or talk with each name on the list and let them know that he/she's hosting a show! :D

Dec 9, 2009
  3. j&k'smom

j&k'smom Member

The host is my sister-in-law and it is her sister, so I'm not worried so much about losing the order, because I think she might combine it with another family member's order. (My mother-in-law should be ordering). My host e-mailed invites on her own, so I can't check my website. I told her to talk to everyone she knows about the show. Hopefully they just need a personal invite.
    My concern is that no one would want to pay the extra shipping, even if they have larger orders.

Dec 9, 2009
  4. j&k'smom

j&k'smom Member

I was also wondering about PC dollars. I am coming to the end of my 90 days and I'm wondering how often we can earn them in the future. I would need a $750 show Friday to qualify for the extra PC dollars this month.

Dec 9, 2009
  5. pcchefjane

pcchefjane Senior Member Gold Member

PC dollars are only about once or twice a year after your 90 days. December you can earn 5% of your sales with $1,500+ in sales...

Dec 9, 2009
  6. j&k'smom

j&k'smom Member

That's a bummer! As a new consultant, those dollars build up fast, and they spend faster!! I better slow down and start saving them! I'm not sure my sales will make $1500 this month, especially with this catalog show. Oh Well! It is still only Dec. 9th!

Dec 9, 2009
  7. Sheila

Sheila Legend Member Gold Member

... from shows/fundraisers held and submitted in December. Roll overs from November will count towards your regular monthly sales commission, but do not count towards that incentive.

Dec 9, 2009
  8. j&k'smom

j&k'smom Member

Thanks Sheila. BTW I love your picture. It's lovely!!

Dec 9, 2009
Have something to add?