• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Can I Still Add a Low Catalog Show Order to My Party?

In summary, if your show falls through, the guest may cancel her order and you may not earn PC dollars.
j&k'smom
I have an out of state catalog show that only has an $8 order right now with less then a week to go until the 15th. :cry: I know there is still time (and that's how I encouraged my host), but what happens if it doesn't make $150? The one order is in another state besides and was placed on-line. I'm assuming I would make it an individual order and just contact her about direct shipping. I don't feel I can add it to my show this weekend because it its out of state. Any advice?

Missy

Odds are, if the catalog show falls through the guest will cancel her order. She's probably not going to want to pay $6.25 shipping on an $8 item. :(If your host sent invites from your web page, go through & see who's not opened their invitation yet & e-mail a list of those names to the host ... letting them know that these people have not opened their invitation & that it may have gone straight to their spam box. The host should send a personal e-mail or talk with each name on the list and let them know that he/she's hosting a show! :D

The host is my sister-in-law and it is her sister, so I'm not worried so much about losing the order, because I think she might combine it with another family member's order. (My mother-in-law should be ordering). My host e-mailed invites on her own, so I can't check my website. I told her to talk to everyone she knows about the show. Hopefully they just need a personal invite.
My concern is that no one would want to pay the extra shipping, even if they have larger orders.

I was also wondering about PC dollars. I am coming to the end of my 90 days and I'm wondering how often we can earn them in the future. I would need a $750 show Friday to qualify for the extra PC dollars this month.

PC dollars are only about once or twice a year after your 90 days. December you can earn 5% of your sales with $1,500+ in sales...

That's a bummer! As a new consultant, those dollars build up fast, and they spend faster!! I better slow down and start saving them! I'm not sure my sales will make $1500 this month, especially with this catalog show. Oh Well! It is still only Dec. 9th!

pcchefjane said:
PC dollars are only about once or twice a year after your 90 days. December you can earn 5% of your sales with $1,500+ in sales...

... from shows/fundraisers held and submitted in December. Roll overs from November will count towards your regular monthly sales commission, but do not count towards that incentive.

Thanks Sheila. BTW I love your picture. It's lovely!!

1. What is a "Low Catalog Show"?

A "Low Catalog Show" is a type of party or event hosted by a Pampered Chef consultant where the focus is on showcasing the products from the current catalog at a discounted price.

2. How is a "Low Catalog Show" different from a regular Pampered Chef party?

A "Low Catalog Show" is different from a regular Pampered Chef party because it specifically features products from the current catalog at a discounted price. Regular parties may have a mix of new and older products, while a Low Catalog Show is solely focused on the current catalog.

3. Are there any special discounts or offers for guests at a "Low Catalog Show"?

Yes, guests at a "Low Catalog Show" will have the opportunity to purchase products from the current catalog at a discounted price. There may also be additional special offers or promotions available during the event.

4. Can I still earn host rewards at a "Low Catalog Show"?

Yes, as the host of a "Low Catalog Show", you can still earn host rewards based on the sales from your party. However, since the focus is on the current catalog, you may not be able to use the host rewards on older or discontinued products.

5. How can I attend a "Low Catalog Show"?

To attend a "Low Catalog Show", you can reach out to a Pampered Chef consultant and ask if they have any upcoming events. You can also host your own "Low Catalog Show" and invite friends and family to join in on the discounted shopping experience.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
BethCooks4U
Replies
Views
BettyBoop
  • smama07
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
smama07