• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Low Carb Pampered Chef Recipes

In summary, if you're looking to host a low carb Pampered Chef party, there are plenty of options for delicious and healthy recipes. Some suggestions include Fast Family Fajitas with low carb tortillas and salsa, deviled eggs on a chillzanne platter, and Sylvia's Cheesecake with a pecan or almond crust and a topping of sour cream and Splenda. You can also find more recipes in the "It's Good For You" cookbook and Seasons Best Cookbooks.
DebPC
Staff member
Pampered Chef Low Carb RecipesFast Family Fajitas is very low carb IF you get a salsa that is low carb (just look at the bottles; you need one with little or no sugar added); and low-carb tortillas -- mission makes some and they're very good! Salsa, guacamole (make it with our fixin's!), or sliced avocado (love the avocado peeler!), lots of cheese and sour cream in the EAD makes for a nice presentation as well.

Deviled eggs are great too -- and we have just the chillzanne platter to show them off.

And, below is a dessert recipe you can make (at home, in advance) with your new Springform Pan and then garnish at the show with the egg slicer - just have the hostess reimburse you or replace your ingredients!

Enjoy!

Gail

Sylvia's Cheesecake!

Crust:
1-1/4 cup finely ground pecans or almonds (almond flour)
2 Tbsp. Splenda
1/4 cup melted better

Preheat oven to 400°. Combine crust ingredients. Moisten fingers with water press into bottom of springform pan. Bake 6-8 minutes at 400° until lightly browned. Remove from oven. (Lower heat to 300°.)

Filling:
3 8-oz. packages cream cheese, softened
3/4 cup Splenda
Zest of one lemon, chopped
1-1/2 tsp. vanilla
4 eggs

Combine first 4 ingredients with electric beaters or in food processor bowl, scraping down sides to thoroughly blend. Beat in eggs, one at a time, until thoroughly combined.

Pour over pecan crust. Bake at 300° one hour until toothpick comes out clean. Cool 20 minutes at room temperature. (Raise oven temperature to
350°)

Topping:
Combine 1-1/2 cups sour cream and 2 Tbsp. Splenda in a small bowl. Pour over cooled filling and spread to edges. Bake at 350° 5 minutes. Cool at room temperature for 20 minutes, then refrigerate at least 3 hours before serving.

Serve with sliced strawberries for garnish.

Keeps 3-4 days in the refrigerator.

I Need Some Help!!!Hi, I am a fairly new consultant. I have a host that wants to have Lite Fair at her party. Any recipe ideas? Any help will be greatly appreciated. Thanks!!!II

I haven't done a low carb show- but I would imagine any of our wrap recipes made with low carb tortillas could be adapted. I have made light recipes at my shows. Our cookbook "It's Good For You" might have some good demo ones. Also check with your director, Pampered Chef does publish ones in different editions of the Seasons Best Cookbooks.

1. What are some popular low carb Pampered Chef recipes?

Some popular low carb Pampered Chef recipes include cauliflower crust pizza, zucchini noodles with pesto, and chicken lettuce wraps.

2. Are there any gluten-free options for low carb Pampered Chef recipes?

Yes, there are many gluten-free options for low carb Pampered Chef recipes. Some examples include almond flour pancakes and stuffed bell peppers with quinoa.

3. Can I make low carb desserts using Pampered Chef products?

Yes, there are many delicious low carb dessert options using Pampered Chef products. Some examples include chocolate avocado pudding and coconut flour brownies.

4. Are there any Pampered Chef tools that are helpful for low carb cooking?

Yes, there are several Pampered Chef tools that can make low carb cooking easier. Some popular tools include the Veggie Strip Maker for making zucchini noodles and the Food Chopper for quickly chopping vegetables for salads and stir-fries.

5. Can I find low carb recipes on the Pampered Chef website?

Yes, the Pampered Chef website offers a variety of low carb recipes for customers to try. You can also find low carb recipe ideas on their social media pages and in their seasonal catalogs.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • DebPC
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
kam
  • DebPC
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies