• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Boosting Attendance at a Low-Turnout Show: Ideas & Strategies

In summary, the host wants to get more people to show up to her show, but is having a hard time doing so. She is considering doing something to incentivize attendance, but is also considering working with a home and garden consultant.
reesefamily5
I have a show that was just booked for May. The host said she always has a problem with very low attendance. At her last Party Lite pary she only had 4 people. She wants to get more people there but doesn't know how.

I haven't ask her yet, but plan to, on how many people where invited, where reminder calls made, etc. I want to do some kind of incentive to encourage people to show.

She also wants me to do the show with a Home and Garden consultant.

I was thinking maybe doing some incentive where the first 10 people to RSVP yes or place an order gets a free gift. (Citrus peeler or something.)

Has anyone else ran into this and what have they done to improve attendance?

Also how do you work with another party consultant as far as invites, etc. And how do you decide who goes first?

I wouldn't give attendance incentives to the guests, I would give them to the host!

Maybe she doesn't send out that many invites--doesn't want to offend by asking people over to buy stuff? Help her brainstorm her guest list, offer to mail her invites for her, offer to help with reminder calls (after telling her they must be done).

Get her wish list so she has something to work for! Set a goal and help her reach it!

I already mail invites for my hosts and do the reminder calls. She did say that no matter how hard she tries she still can't get people to come. I am hoping that it is because of lack of invites and calls. I will keep my fingers crossed until I talk to her tomorrow and ask her.

Keep it simple.Remember 5-15-5? Coach your host and she will have guests there!

Try the scavenger hunt ..............I have been doing the guest scavenger hunt for my last few shows, and I have seen the attendance skyrocket. The host gets excited to see if she can get enough of different people there, that she is asking people she never would have thought of before. I had asked for 10 different people, but I think I may increase it to 12. take a look, and see if it will work for you. I found it on this site. I tried to attach it, but it would not work, but I am sure you can find it here.

I love that flyer and I use it all the time!!!

mrssyvo said:
I have been doing the guest scavenger hunt for my last few shows, and I have seen the attendance skyrocket. The host gets excited to see if she can get enough of different people there, that she is asking people she never would have thought of before. I had asked for 10 different people, but I think I may increase it to 12. take a look, and see if it will work for you. I found it on this site. I tried to attach it, but it would not work, but I am sure you can find it here.

What kind of prize do you offer for the host? Thanks.

I have been giving an extra $10.00 in free product. By doing that, I add it to her order, and then I get the discount she earned. That way each host can choose what they need. It is a small price to pay to insure lots of guests at show.

1. How can I increase attendance at my Pampered Chef show?

There are several strategies you can use to boost attendance at your show. First, make sure to personally invite each guest and follow up with them before the event. You can also offer incentives for attendees, such as a free gift or a discount on their purchase. Additionally, promoting your show on social media and creating a buzz around it can help attract more guests. Lastly, consider partnering with other local businesses or hosting the show at a popular venue to reach a larger audience.

2. What are some creative ideas for increasing attendance at a low-turnout show?

One idea is to offer a raffle or giveaway for attendees who bring a friend to the show. This not only encourages current guests to invite others, but also introduces new potential customers to your products. Another idea is to host a theme night, such as a holiday or girls' night, to make the event more fun and appealing. You can also offer exclusive discounts or promotions for those who attend the show.

3. How can I target a specific demographic to attend my show?

To target a specific demographic, you can utilize targeted advertising on social media platforms or through local advertising channels. You can also reach out to local organizations or groups that align with your target demographic and offer to host a show for them. This allows you to reach a wider audience and potentially attract more attendees.

4. What can I do to make my show more engaging and interactive?

One way to make your show more engaging is to incorporate interactive elements, such as games or hands-on demonstrations. You can also encourage guests to participate by asking for their input or feedback, and offering prizes for those who actively participate. Another idea is to have a guest speaker or special guest who can share their personal experiences with Pampered Chef products.

5. How can I track and measure the success of my efforts to boost attendance?

There are a few ways to track and measure the success of your attendance-boosting efforts. You can create a guest list and keep track of how many people attend the show. You can also ask guests for feedback or use surveys to gather data on their experience. Additionally, tracking sales and conversions from the show can give you an idea of its success. Lastly, don't forget to keep track of any new leads or potential customers that may have been generated from the event.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• susanr613
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
bsaxman
  • ChefBeckyD
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
raebates
  • Kevin Ranoldo