• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Sales Low attendance

reesefamily5

Mar 27, 2005
I have a show that was just booked for May. The host said she always has a problem with very low attendance. At her last Party Lite pary she only had 4 people. She wants to get more people there but doesn't know how.

I haven't ask her yet, but plan to, on how many people where invited, where reminder calls made, etc. I want to do some kind of incentive to encourage people to show.

She also wants me to do the show with a Home and Garden consultant.

I was thinking maybe doing some incentive where the first 10 people to RSVP yes or place an order gets a free gift. (Citrus peeler or something.)

Has anyone else ran into this and what have they done to improve attendance?

Also how do you work with another party consultant as far as invites, etc. And how do you decide who goes first?

DebbieJ

Legend Member
Oct 6, 2005
I wouldn't give attendance incentives to the guests, I would give them to the host!

Maybe she doesn't send out that many invites--doesn't want to offend by asking people over to buy stuff? Help her brainstorm her guest list, offer to mail her invites for her, offer to help with reminder calls (after telling her they must be done).

Get her wish list so she has something to work for! Set a goal and help her reach it!

reesefamily5

Mar 27, 2005
I already mail invites for my hosts and do the reminder calls. She did say that no matter how hard she tries she still can't get people to come. I am hoping that it is because of lack of invites and calls. I will keep my fingers crossed until I talk to her tomorrow and ask her.

mrssyvo

Veteran Member
Sep 23, 2005
Try the scavenger hunt ..............

I have been doing the guest scavenger hunt for my last few shows, and I have seen the attendance skyrocket. The host gets excited to see if she can get enough of different people there, that she is asking people she never would have thought of before. I had asked for 10 different people, but I think I may increase it to 12. take a look, and see if it will work for you. I found it on this site. I tried to attach it, but it would not work, but I am sure you can find it here.

spoiledchef

Jan 8, 2006
mrssyvo said:
I have been doing the guest scavenger hunt for my last few shows, and I have seen the attendance skyrocket. The host gets excited to see if she can get enough of different people there, that she is asking people she never would have thought of before. I had asked for 10 different people, but I think I may increase it to 12. take a look, and see if it will work for you. I found it on this site. I tried to attach it, but it would not work, but I am sure you can find it here.

What kind of prize do you offer for the host? Thanks.

mrssyvo

Veteran Member
Sep 23, 2005
I have been giving an extra $10.00 in free product. By doing that, I add it to her order, and then I get the discount she earned. That way each host can choose what they need. It is a small price to pay to insure lots of guests at show.