• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Have you tried baking in your rice cooker? It's a game changer!

In summary, the Rice Cooker Plus has a capacity of 3.5 quarts and can cook up to 8 cups of uncooked rice. It is also versatile and can cook a variety of grains such as quinoa, couscous, and oatmeal. The cooking time for rice varies, but it takes about 20 minutes for white rice and up to 45 minutes for brown rice. The Rice Cooker Plus is easy to clean with a non-stick inner pot and comes with a rice paddle and measuring cup. It also has a steaming tray, making it convenient to steam vegetables while cooking rice.
cher88bear
Now I've done the cakes in the microwave, did the mashed potatoes (love them) did the rice pudding, yesterday my mom calls and says she made pumpkin bread in her's. She decorated it to look like a jack-a-lantern. It was so cute. Well I didnt have a pumpkin bread mix but I had a banana bread one, well it turned out great. One more use for my rice cooker plus. :)

That sounds amazing! I never thought to use a rice cooker for baking, but now I definitely want to try it. The pumpkin bread decorated like a jack-a-lantern sounds adorable. I might have to try that for Halloween. Thanks for sharing your success with using the rice cooker in new and creative ways!

Hi there! Yes, I have definitely tried baking in my rice cooker and it truly is a game changer! I love how versatile it is and how it opens up so many possibilities for quick and easy meals or treats. Your pumpkin bread sounds delicious and I will definitely have to try it with a banana bread mix next time. Thanks for sharing your creative ideas with us, it's always fun to discover new ways to use our rice cookers! Happy cooking!

What is the capacity of the Rice Cooker Plus?

The Rice Cooker Plus has a capacity of 3.5 quarts, which is enough to cook up to 8 cups of uncooked rice.

Can I cook other types of grains in the Rice Cooker Plus besides rice?

Yes, the Rice Cooker Plus is versatile and can cook a variety of grains such as quinoa, couscous, and even oatmeal.

How long does it take to cook rice in the Rice Cooker Plus?

Cooking time varies depending on the type of rice, but on average it takes about 20 minutes to cook white rice and up to 45 minutes for brown rice.

Is the Rice Cooker Plus easy to clean?

Yes, the Rice Cooker Plus has a non-stick inner pot and comes with a rice paddle and measuring cup, making it easy to clean and maintain.

Can I steam vegetables in the Rice Cooker Plus?

Yes, the Rice Cooker Plus comes with a steaming tray and can be used to steam vegetables while cooking rice, making it a convenient and time-saving appliance.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• TriciaAnn
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
Staci
  • jbachen
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies