• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Successful Email Marketing: See Results in Minutes!

In summary, the customer's up-line uses iContact, and the customer was pleased with the results of using the service. The customer tried iContact, but found it to be very confusing. The customer upgraded to iContact and sent an e-mail to 376 customers. Five of the 376 customers have already opened the e-mail. The customer uses iContact to send a newsletter, and the customer has never seen where you can know which link the customer clicked on.
Sheila
Gold Member
:thumbup:

I had procrastinated using the service because my up-line uses iContact and the photos NEVER come through. I finally decided it might be user error and did a trial. I was very pleased with the results. I just upgraded & sent an e-mail to 376 customers. Within 5 min's of sending the e-mail five of the customers had already opened the e-mail. I love being able to see who's looking. I also LOVE the fact that I can see who is clicking on the "host special" links ... a lead who has voiced that she's interested in hosting (but hasn't set a date) and possibly interested in becoming a consultant. I'll be interested to see if she clicks on the "new consultant kit" link or the "join my team" link! :D

A little "intel" on the customer never hurts, right? LOL

I use the opens report to pick people to call sometimes. It helps even if they haven't been to a show in over a year.

I don't count on it to be 100% accurate though, I've heard from people who said they saw something in the newsletter and I never showed them as opening it.

The girl that I signed under isn't doing Pampered Chef anymore, but I just saw that she clicked on my Calendar link. LOL I guess she's still interested in how I'm doing. :)

I tried I-contacts but seem very lost with it. I uploaded my contacts but it looked like an email would need to be sent to all first to see if they want to subscripe is this the case?

No, that's an option that you can choose, but you don't have to do it that route.Of the 376 that I e-mailed to, 81 have opened & 2 have unsubscribed. Several are clicking links on host specials. 1 has looked at the "join my team" link twice!I had signed up for a trial membership once before but was too busy to really sit down & test it. I was lost at first too. I have a little bit of knowledge of html, but not a whole lot. So I was able to go to the html tab and speed up the process of the page layout. In excel you can pick a block of cells to change the alignment. I couldn't figure out how to do that in iContact & it's frustrating only being able to do alignment on one cell at a time.

How do you know which links they are clicking on? I haven't looked at a report in a while, but I've never seen where you can know WHICH link they clicked on. I just look at the Full Report. Is there another, or is this a new feature with iContact in the last month that I missed?That's an awesome feature though and would love to know how to use it!

Go to "Track", then (under "Track my last message") click on "Full Report".
At the bottom where you select "clicks" on the drop down menu, make sure that you click the "expanded" box next to it. It will show the name of the contact, their e-mail address, which link they clicked on & how many times they clicked on it. ;)

Thanks! :)

I just signed up last night. My report had several that opened it multiple times. One was a consultant of mine, so I called her and asked if she actually opened it 2 xs. She said the 1st time it was blank??? now I'm wondering if the other ones (most of them only 1 x) actually got my newsletter???

I'm used myemaildesigns.com 1 click send with icontact. LOVE that it didn't take me hours to create/send my newsletter to over 600.

1. What is email marketing and why is it important for businesses?

Email marketing is a digital marketing strategy that involves sending promotional messages or newsletters to a group of subscribers via email. It is important for businesses because it allows them to directly reach their target audience, build brand awareness, and drive sales and customer engagement.

2. How can I measure the success of my email marketing campaign?

The success of an email marketing campaign can be measured through various metrics such as open rate, click-through rate, conversion rate, and unsubscribe rate. These metrics help determine the effectiveness of your campaign and identify areas for improvement.

3. What are some best practices for successful email marketing?

Some best practices for successful email marketing include creating a strong subject line, personalizing emails, segmenting your email list, providing valuable content, and optimizing for mobile devices. It is also important to regularly clean your email list and adhere to email marketing laws and regulations.

4. How often should I send emails to my subscribers?

The frequency of your email sends should depend on your audience and the type of content you are sending. It is important to find a balance between staying top-of-mind and not overwhelming your subscribers. We recommend sending emails at least once a month, but no more than once a week.

5. How can I increase my email open rates?

To increase email open rates, you can try A/B testing subject lines, using personalization, segmenting your email list, and sending emails at optimal times. You can also improve the content and design of your emails to make them more visually appealing and engaging for your subscribers.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
lovecookn
  • CMe4PC
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies
Views
CMe4PC
  • ConniePC
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies