• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Super Excited About My Home Office - Products Arrive Tomorrow!

In summary, the conversation revolved around the efficiency and speed of shipping from the Home Office. Multiple participants shared their positive experiences with receiving their orders in a short amount of time, even during peak business periods. The general consensus was that the Home Office was doing a great job and possibly working extra hard in preparation for an upcoming conference. Some participants also praised the Home Office for their helpfulness and patience when contacting them.
Mel92504
Gold Member
I just wanted to say that I am LOVING :love: Home office right now. I submitted a show LATE Tuesday night & just received the email that said that the products have shipped & will be here tomorrow! The usual turn-around time here in NY for me is about 1-2 weeks plus shipping so I'm so excited that the products are going to be here so soon!

I have to totally agree with you. Shipping was been tremendous especially with being the end of the month and a SAT month. I, too, have had shows shipped within 24 hours. My customers are really happy:love::love:

I was just coming on to post the same thing! I submitted a show Mon. night, and it's being delivered today. I just KNEW that I couldn't expect such fast turn-around on the one I submitted late Tues. night (end of the SAT rush)....but it has shipped already as well. KUDOS!!!!

Same here. Had a show submitted late Saturday night...she got the boxes yesterday. Same host had signed as a consultant on Friday night and her kit was on her porch - probably delivered Tuesday while she was out of town still (didn't expect THAT so soon)....and my show submitted Monday night is being delivered today!WOW! For anytime of the month that would be amazing, but since it is the end of the month...which usually is really busy! I hope that means they are just rockin' over there, not that business is slow. :D

esavvymom said:
Same here. Had a show submitted late Saturday night...she got the boxes yesterday. Same host had signed as a consultant on Friday night and her kit was on her porch - probably delivered Tuesday while she was out of town still (didn't expect THAT so soon)....and my show submitted Monday night is being delivered today!

WOW! For anytime of the month that would be amazing, but since it is the end of the month...which usually is really busy! I hope that means they are just rockin' over there, not that business is slow. :D

I think they are really rockin' because in less than 2 weeks, Conference begins, and they want to have everything in tip top shape for that, plus they pull a lot of people to work for conference!

My show I submitted on Tues. is still showing as just received. I know it went through the released for picking process though, so maybe it will still ship today! That would be great if my host got her order before the 4th! (one day shipping usually here in MI)

Same here! Submitted Monday, and it should arrive today! I'm so impressed! :)

that is odd.. i submitted on Tuesday and it is still in recieved status! Lucky girls, getting your orders so quickly! lately it seems that my shows have been taking FOREVER

I think mine seemed to instantly jump from Received to shipped w/tracking #. I know that was the case with my Monday show.

Whoo Hoo HO!!! It's nice to see them receive praise for a job well done. As a newbie, I am ALWAYS calling them....think I may become good friends with them soon. He HE

They are always helpful and patient. They make me look good, and rarely get the recognition they deserve.

What products are included in the "Super Excited About My Home Office" bundle?

The "Super Excited About My Home Office" bundle includes a variety of kitchen and cooking essentials, such as a cutting board, mixing bowls, measuring cups and spoons, a chef's knife, and more. It also includes some fun and unique items like a recipe binder and a mini spatula set.

Can I customize the products in the "Super Excited About My Home Office" bundle?

Unfortunately, the products in this bundle cannot be customized. However, we offer a wide range of individual products that you can purchase separately to create your own personalized home office bundle.

Will the products arrive assembled?

Yes, all of the products in the "Super Excited About My Home Office" bundle will arrive fully assembled and ready to use.

Is there a warranty for the products in this bundle?

Yes, all of the products in this bundle come with a one-year warranty. If you have any issues with your products, please contact our customer service team for assistance.

How can I learn more about using these products in my home office?

We have a variety of resources available to help you get the most out of your "Super Excited About My Home Office" products. From online tutorials to in-person cooking classes, our team is dedicated to helping you use and enjoy your products to the fullest. You can also join our online community for tips, tricks, and recipe ideas from other Pampered Chef users.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ChefBeckyD
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
ChefBeckyD
  • ivykeep
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
chefsteph07
  • pamperedchef88