• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

LOVE the CDS!

its_me_susan

Jul 31, 2005
My director and another have set up a "library" for our cluster. I have 2 recruiting CDs loaned to me that I am just really digging ~ great new words to use, many ways to think of recruiting at the shows. I just wanted to remind everyone that those CDS are wonderful to listen to while you are driving.

:)

jwpamp

Veteran Member
Jan 13, 2006
Yeah! I own almost all of the CDs and they are all I listen to in the car, doing my daily walks, etc. The more you listen to them, the easier the words come to you when you need them. One of the best investments I have made!

P

Pampered Laura

Yep yep. What a great idea for Directors to have a library... :) Back in the day, we could check out tapes to listen to I think? I vaguely remember that. LOL

heat123

Legend Member
Silver Member
Sep 7, 2005
Nice ride Pampered Laura! Too cute in pink and Hello Kitty! Now you just need TPC logo on it and it will be complete! LOL . I use to collect HC when I was a kid! Now I collect it for "my daugther". :O)

P

Pampered Laura

LOL I so wish that was my car. Can you imagine? A pink Hello Kitty Ferrari? Dude. I'm so all over it. Wonder if my crate would fit in it. LOL

speedychef

Veteran Member
Aug 24, 2005
Me too! I love to keep them in the car and listen whenever I go anywhere, even only 10 minutes! I listen over and over. I add one or 2 to every paperwork order, since they're only $2!