• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Explore Recruiting CDs in Our Cluster Library

In summary, the "Explore Recruiting CDs in Our Cluster Library" program is available to all active consultants in the Pampered Chef cluster. It offers training, tips, and success stories from top-performing consultants to assist in recruiting and growing their team. The program is accessible by checking out CDs from the cluster library, and there are no fees associated with its use. However, the CDs are copyrighted and cannot be copied, but the information and strategies shared can be used to enhance recruiting efforts.
its_me_susan
My director and another have set up a "library" for our cluster. I have 2 recruiting CDs loaned to me that I am just really digging ~ great new words to use, many ways to think of recruiting at the shows. I just wanted to remind everyone that those CDS are wonderful to listen to while you are driving.

:)

Yeah! I own almost all of the CDs and they are all I listen to in the car, doing my daily walks, etc. The more you listen to them, the easier the words come to you when you need them. One of the best investments I have made!

Yep yep. What a great idea for Directors to have a library... :) Back in the day, we could check out tapes to listen to I think? I vaguely remember that. LOL

Nice ride Pampered Laura! Too cute in pink and Hello Kitty! Now you just need TPC logo on it and it will be complete! LOL . I use to collect HC when I was a kid! Now I collect it for "my daugther". :O)

LOL I so wish that was my car. Can you imagine? A pink Hello Kitty Ferrari? Dude. I'm so all over it. Wonder if my crate would fit in it. LOL

Me too! I love to keep them in the car and listen whenever I go anywhere, even only 10 minutes! I listen over and over. I add one or 2 to every paperwork order, since they're only $2!

What is the purpose of the "Explore Recruiting CDs in Our Cluster Library" program?

The purpose of this program is to provide our consultants with a variety of resources and tools to help them recruit and grow their team. The CDs in our cluster library offer training, tips, and success stories from top-performing consultants to inspire and guide our team members in their recruiting efforts.

Who can access the "Explore Recruiting CDs in Our Cluster Library" program?

This program is available to all active consultants in our cluster. If you are not currently a consultant with Pampered Chef, please contact us for information on how to join our team and gain access to this valuable resource.

How can I access the "Explore Recruiting CDs in Our Cluster Library" program?

The CDs are available in our cluster library and can be checked out by any consultant. Simply contact your cluster leader or check the library schedule to find out when the CDs are available for borrowing.

Are there any fees associated with using the "Explore Recruiting CDs in Our Cluster Library" program?

No, there are no fees for using this program. The CDs are provided free of charge to all consultants in our cluster as part of our commitment to supporting and empowering our team members.

Can I make copies of the CDs from the "Explore Recruiting CDs in Our Cluster Library" program?

No, the CDs in our cluster library are copyrighted material and cannot be copied or reproduced. However, you are welcome to take notes and use the information and strategies shared in the CDs to enhance your recruiting efforts.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Kelly8
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Jules711
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
scottcooks
  • lockhartkitchen