• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Where Can I Get These Amazing Window Stickers and Decals?

In summary, a few people have inquired about the window decals from Merrill, and one person has already ordered them.
gailz2
Gold Member
I LOVE my decals from Merrill -- I have had several responses/inquiries from them--for the $35 invested, on Saturday I had someone pull up next to me in a gas line and request a catalog and they are going to have a catalog party--today I was at a doctor's office and a sales rep drove up to me and wanted to order some items and is going to have a catalog party with her mom and sister! LOVE THEM!!

awesome... guess that will be on the top of my list for my pc bucks

they really are terrific--I've had several other inquiries besides the two listed above.

ChefParty4U said:
awesome... guess that will be on the top of my list for my pc bucks

Sorry, can't use PC bucks on Merrill items.

I'm going to give the window decals a 6 month trial after I move. I like what someone suggested of putting my cell # on it even though I rarely use my cell.

bummer... merrill needs to get with the program

I bought some of the original ones (without dots) a year ago and have since moved. I have literally looked through my stuff a million times and can find them..?? :( Good for you tho.... :)

kayleigh said:
I bought some of the original ones (without dots) a year ago and have since moved. I have literally looked through my stuff a million times and can find them..?? :( Good for you tho.... :)

What dots? I am talking about stickers for my car windows.

I have been looking at these. I drive a big red van and know they would draw attention, but worry about them looking tacky. Any thoughts from anyone, or does everyone think they are great. I know no one around here has them, so it might be a good thing.

right after I ordered mine and they arrived last year we got orders to move half way cross the country - needless to say, my phone number changed. Anyway, I never put them on and I still have them - I need to go on vista and order a window decal with my new phone number and I can still use the Merrill one with the logo and my name and website.

I need to get on the ball with that - could really use the business.

Mine fit in the far back window of my Hyundai Santa Fe (also white), and I think they look very nice. I was self-conscious about them at first, but then I took a look around at all the construction trucks, etc., that have them on their vehicles, and they are just advertising their business like me, and I don't think any of them give it a thought. I've had positive comments at shows about them, as well.

pcsharon1 said:
right after I ordered mine and they arrived last year we got orders to move half way cross the country - needless to say, my phone number changed. Anyway, I never put them on and I still have them - I need to go on vista and order a window decal with my new phone number and I can still use the Merrill one with the logo and my name and website.

Just get someone to print your phone number on vinyl lettering. We have a place at our local mall that can do this, or you can find several online. I used http://www.jerisigns.com for my lettering when I put the logo on my car. She sells vinyl by the square foot.

We own a Landscape company and all of our vehicles have logos on them, guess I am just self conscious about the van, it's the only vehicle that I feel like is really mine. I will probably do it soon though.

pcsharon1 said:

I have them on my car and we moved across the country in November and all I did was walk into Fedex Kinko's (but you can go anywhere) and had them do my phone number since thats the only thing that changed. :)

I had a lady see me getting out of my van in the parking lot. She drove by and said "Are you a PC consultant? I have some orders that my host will never call me back for- so can you take them for me?" It was almost $200 worth of orders (her's and her SIL)! I made it a show, and she just did another cat-show for me last month and wants to do a cookign show. That's been my best result so far, but it gets people noticing you sometimes!Word of caution- previous threads discussed the Merrill DOTS Logo that is out this year (it's new)- those do NOT go on the outside of your car apparently- so they don't work if you have tinted windows. Great in some sedans or cars with regular windows, but most have some sort of tinting in the backs- especially on vans/SUVs.

I had a magnet from VistaPrint and someone STOLE it! Ok, seriously...it's not like anyone else could use it! And the weird thing was it was stolen from the parking garage at the Getty Museum here in Los Angeles...not just on the street or something. But I'm sorta glad because the way it came out my name was huge and in tiny letters underneat it said "pampered chef" so I've been wanting a window decal. Does Merrill sell ones that go on the outside because all my windows are tinted...

I had a lady waiting by my car in the walmart parking lot on saturday when i came out!! (kind of creepy at first!!haha)

Anyone want to convince my husband that I need these?!?!?!

A lot of people in my cluster have the full window decals. I think they look great- on any car. I don't have mine yet, but I think I will order some soon.

wadesgirl said:

What's his concern? Cost? Mine came out to about $25 or $30 in total. That means just $115 in commissionable pays for them.

I got the decal logo from Merrill (just the logo itself), which is $10.55. The shipping of course is a bit high, but you might have something else you need to offset that cost. I then ordered vinyl lettering with my website and phone number from http://www.jerisigns.com. I had her size it to be 24" by 6" which makes it one square foot, currently it's $7.65 on the website. Shipping for that was $5.

I ordered it this way before Merrill offered the decals with contact information, but I prefer this anyway. The web address on the ones from Merrill is so small that you have to be standing right next to the car to see it. I also don't need my name on it, my phone and web address are sufficient.

NooraK said:
What's his concern? Cost? Mine came out to about $25 or $30 in total. That means just $115 in commissionable pays for them.

I got the decal logo from Merrill (just the logo itself), which is $10.55. The shipping of course is a bit high, but you might have something else you need to offset that cost. I then ordered vinyl lettering with my website and phone number from http://www.jerisigns.com. I had her size it to be 24" by 6" which makes it one square foot, currently it's $7.65 on the website. Shipping for that was $5.

I ordered it this way before Merrill offered the decals with contact information, but I prefer this anyway. The web address on the ones from Merrill is so small that you have to be standing right next to the car to see it. I also don't need my name on it, my phone and web address are sufficient.

It's just the way he is, he has hardly ever supported my business so this is out of the question.

wadesgirl said:

I'm probably going to be in the same boat. I'll probably just do it and tell him it's a 6-month trial. He may not even notice at first! My DH has never been that supportive as I think he doesn't like "sales" in general, ie. people trying to sell you something. Him driving a car with a big advertisement on it may not thrill him. He doesn't like to wear clothes that have the designer's name on it. Then again, he's let me know when someone at work wants a catalog or order.

WE just bought a new vehicle and put them on it! Looks fabulous and my husband thinks it looks fabulous too! It is just another way of getting your name out there as you use your vehicle to get yourself everywhere! It is worth every penny of investment into your business.

I always feel the need to caution people when buying these decals!Before you invest in them, call your insurance agent and make sure you can do this in your state. Here in Michigan, if you attach any type of advertising to your car, it's then considered a business car, and your rates go up dramatically. (and we already have some of the highest insurance rates in the country!) You could just skip it, but then what happens if you're in an accident, and your car is totaled, and your claim is denied because you didn't have the proper coverage on your vehicle? Not worth it to me. ;)ETA - I should say personalized advertising. I can have the Pampered Chef decal on my car, but can't have my name or contact info.

1. What is the purpose of the Love My Window Sticker/Decals?

The Love My Window Sticker/Decals are a fun and stylish way to show your love for Pampered Chef products and the company. They can be placed on your car window, laptop, water bottle, or any other smooth surface to showcase your passion for cooking and entertaining.

2. Are the Love My Window Sticker/Decals easy to remove?

Yes, the Love My Window Sticker/Decals are designed to be easy to remove and leave no residue behind. Simply peel off the sticker and gently wipe away any adhesive residue with a damp cloth.

3. Can the Love My Window Sticker/Decals be used on any surface?

These decals are designed for use on smooth surfaces such as car windows, laptops, and water bottles. They may not adhere as well to rough or textured surfaces.

4. How long will the Love My Window Sticker/Decals last?

The longevity of the decals will depend on various factors such as exposure to sunlight and weather conditions. With proper care, they can last for several months to a year.

5. Can I customize the Love My Window Sticker/Decals with my name?

At this time, we do not offer customization for the Love My Window Sticker/Decals. However, we are always looking for ways to improve our products and your suggestions are welcome!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
klsnyder
  • colegrovet
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
NooraK
  • soccermama
  • General Chat
Replies