• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Have You Tried the Kernel Cutter for Corn and Pineapple?

In summary, the Love My Kernel Cutter Tonight is a dishwasher safe kitchen tool that easily removes kernels from corn cobs. It can be used on any size cob and comes with a lifetime guarantee. While it is designed for corn, it can also be used on other small, round vegetables.
deanna_g
I just put up a couple bushels of corn and I'm in love with my Kernel Cutter tonight. Made the job fast and easy....and not much of a mess. Ahhh.

Nice--everyone seems to love it!

I like to use it to scrape the pineapple that is left on the rind after using the pineapple wedger!! Great for crushed pineapple.

That's a great idea, Shelly!!!

shelly.nurse said:
I like to use it to scrape the pineapple that is left on the rind after using the pineapple wedger!! Great for crushed pineapple.

I need to get a pineapple to try this again. I tried it once but I am sure that I was doing something wrong..because it was not working for me.

Use the kernel cutter facing away from you when getting the rest of the pineapple off. Works like a charm.

gailz2 said:
Use the kernel cutter facing away from you when getting the rest of the pineapple off. Works like a charm.

HAHA..I thought that that was what I was doing..probably not..I was probably having a DUH moment. They are pretty common for me..LOL.

Hi there! I am so glad to hear that you have discovered the amazing tool that is the Kernel Cutter for corn and pineapple. As a fellow pampered chef consultant, I can definitely vouch for its efficiency and ease of use. It's great to hear that it made your job of putting up corn so much faster and cleaner. I love using it for pineapple as well, it saves me so much time and effort. Keep enjoying your Kernel Cutter and happy cooking!

1. How does the Love My Kernel Cutter Tonight work?

The Love My Kernel Cutter Tonight is a simple and easy-to-use kitchen tool that quickly removes kernels from corn cobs. Simply place the cutter over the cob and push down, and the sharp stainless steel blades will remove the kernels in one swift motion.

2. Is the Love My Kernel Cutter Tonight dishwasher safe?

Yes, the Love My Kernel Cutter Tonight is dishwasher safe for easy cleaning. Alternatively, it can also be hand washed with warm soapy water and dried thoroughly.

3. Can the Love My Kernel Cutter Tonight be used on all sizes of corn cobs?

Yes, the Love My Kernel Cutter Tonight is designed to remove kernels from any size corn cob. The adjustable blades can accommodate both small and large cobs.

4. Does the Love My Kernel Cutter Tonight come with a warranty?

Yes, the Love My Kernel Cutter Tonight is backed by a lifetime guarantee from Pampered Chef. If you encounter any issues with your cutter, simply contact us for a replacement or refund.

5. Can the Love My Kernel Cutter Tonight be used for other vegetables besides corn?

While the Love My Kernel Cutter Tonight is specifically designed for removing corn kernels, it can also be used for other small, round vegetables such as peas or cherry tomatoes. However, it may not be as effective for larger or irregularly shaped vegetables.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Jolie_Paradoxe
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
Jolie_Paradoxe
  • chefann
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • byrd1956