1. Pampered Chef relies on relationships and communication. How are you managing your business in the wake of Coronavirus and social distancing? Discuss here
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: Love My Job!

1. ChefBeckyD

ChefBeckyD Legend Member Gold Member

I am feeling so honored and blessed tonight.

I know that sometimes we complain about cranky/difficult hosts, but I had the best experience with a host this evening.

This lady called me earlier today to book a show for June 16th. She lives close by, so I told her I'd just drop off her host packet to her this evening.
    Well, it turns out, she wants to have a show because she has had Ovarian Cancer, and has been in remission, but the Dr. just found a spot on her liver. She starts Chemo next week.
    She wants to celebrate life, and get her family and friends together for a fun evening, and she saw my table in the bank, and thought it would be a fun way to "get the girls together" without a lot of work on her part. The 16th is the perfect time for her to have a show, because it's her "good week" in the chemo cycle.
    The time I spent with her this evening was such a blessing to me - what an amazing woman, and I feel so honored that she chose The Pampered Chef as the avenue to gather her friends and CELEBRATE!

Now, I want to do all that I can to make this party a fun, joyous event for her and her friends and family...

I love my job!

May 27, 2009
  2. raebates

raebates Legend Member Staff Member

That's wonderful, Becky. You're just the person to help her celebrate all the joy in life.

May 27, 2009
  3. janetupnorth

janetupnorth Legend Member Gold Member

How neat Becky - enjoy that night!

May 27, 2009
  4. Crystal Patton

Crystal Patton Advanced Member

That is awesome! Be sure to tell her how she has touched your life.

5. Jolie_Paradoxe

Jolie_Paradoxe Senior Member Gold Member

That is really beautiful, and it's great that you understand the blessing. Thanks for sharing. = )

6. Myjenny

Myjenny Novice Member Gold Member

I got goosebumps, head to foot!! What a great story!! Thanks for sharing!

May 27, 2009
  7. Flamingo

Flamingo Advanced Member Gold Member

WOW!! What a great opportunity for you.....

May 28, 2009
  8. Nice perspective...all the way around!

9. c00p

c00p Veteran Member Gold Member

Wow - very cool!

May 28, 2009
Have something to add?