• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Celebrating Life: An Inspiring Host Story

In summary, the speaker had a positive experience with a host who booked a show to celebrate life after battling ovarian cancer. The speaker is honored to be a part of this event and wants to make it special for the host and her guests. Other people in the conversation also express their excitement and admiration for the situation.
ChefBeckyD
Gold Member
I am feeling so honored and blessed tonight.

I know that sometimes we complain about cranky/difficult hosts, but I had the best experience with a host this evening.

This lady called me earlier today to book a show for June 16th. She lives close by, so I told her I'd just drop off her host packet to her this evening.
Well, it turns out, she wants to have a show because she has had Ovarian Cancer, and has been in remission, but the Dr. just found a spot on her liver. She starts Chemo next week.
She wants to celebrate life, and get her family and friends together for a fun evening, and she saw my table in the bank, and thought it would be a fun way to "get the girls together" without a lot of work on her part. The 16th is the perfect time for her to have a show, because it's her "good week" in the chemo cycle.
The time I spent with her this evening was such a blessing to me - what an amazing woman, and I feel so honored that she chose The Pampered Chef as the avenue to gather her friends and CELEBRATE!

Now, I want to do all that I can to make this party a fun, joyous event for her and her friends and family...

I love my job!

That's wonderful, Becky. You're just the person to help her celebrate all the joy in life.

How neat Becky - enjoy that night!

That is awesome! Be sure to tell her how she has touched your life.

That is really beautiful, and it's great that you understand the blessing. Thanks for sharing. = )

I got goosebumps, head to foot!! What a great story!! Thanks for sharing!

WOW!! What a great opportunity for you.....

Nice perspective...all the way around!

Wow - very cool!

1. What is "Celebrating Life: An Inspiring Host Story" about?

"Celebrating Life: An Inspiring Host Story" is a book written by Pampered Chef founder, Doris Christopher. It is a heartwarming story that follows the journey of a woman named Mary as she discovers the joy and fulfillment of hosting Pampered Chef parties.

2. How does this book relate to Pampered Chef?

This book is about the power of gathering people together and celebrating life through delicious food and meaningful connections. It highlights the role of Pampered Chef in providing high-quality kitchen tools and recipes that make hosting easier and more enjoyable.

3. Is this book only for Pampered Chef hosts?

No, this book is for anyone who loves to cook, entertain, or simply appreciates the value of building relationships through food. While it does showcase the benefits of hosting a Pampered Chef party, the overall message is universal and can be enjoyed by anyone.

4. Can I purchase this book through Pampered Chef?

Yes, "Celebrating Life: An Inspiring Host Story" is available for purchase through Pampered Chef. You can find it in the online store or through a Pampered Chef consultant.

5. Are there any special offers or promotions related to this book?

Yes, Pampered Chef often offers special deals or bundles that include "Celebrating Life: An Inspiring Host Story" with other products. You can check the website or ask your consultant for more information on current promotions.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
sherri lynn
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Jean DeVries
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
mountainmama74