• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Love Flea Markets and Garage Sales

In summary, at flea markets and garage sales, you can find a wide variety of items including clothing, furniture, home decor, kitchenware, books, toys, and collectibles. Negotiating prices is common practice and there are tips for finding the best deals such as arriving early and bringing cash. It's important to inspect items before purchasing to ensure they are in good condition and you can also sell your own items at these events.
mary k
Silver Member
I went to flea market today and found a bargain on brand new Micro-Cookers both the small and large from P.C. both for 4.00 dollars .
I pick up so many pieces of P.C at garage sales and flea markets.
They will be added to my kit.:) :) :)

Are we allowed to get booths at swap meets?

One of my good friends that has hosted two parties for me so far called me this AM to tell me her DD got a brand new chopper for $1!! Amazing!

I have picked up TONS of hosts and orders at garage sales. Anytime I see someone selling a PC tool at a garage sale - I ask them why they are selling it. Usually it's cuz they aren't using it. I then tell them a slew of ways they can use it, give them my card, and BOOM they take the item back inside to keep it - LOL A few days later I get a call - they want MORE stuff!! LOL

so about the swap meets? Can we have a "info booth" there?

I don't see why not. It's not really any different from craft shows.

awesome! There is a huge one around here only for 5 dollars a booth. ;)

Flea MarketsI set up at flea markets when I can around here they are far off or they are junky. We have new one about 20 miles from us and it is 10.00 a space.
We went yesterday and it was so cold and windy I didn't even set P.C. up.My husband set out garage sale items and we stayed inside until we had a customer come to the table.
I was so disappointed because I do get leads at flea markets,craft shows and at garage sales that I have.
:) :) :) :) :)

1. What types of items can I typically find at flea markets and garage sales?

At flea markets and garage sales, you can find a wide variety of items including clothing, furniture, home decor, kitchenware, books, toys, and collectibles. You never know what treasures you might come across!

2. How can I negotiate prices at flea markets and garage sales?

Negotiating prices is a common practice at flea markets and garage sales. You can politely ask the seller if they are willing to lower the price, and if so, suggest a price that you feel is fair. Just remember to be respectful and don't try to haggle too much.

3. Are there any tips for finding the best deals at flea markets and garage sales?

Yes, there are a few tips that can help you find the best deals. Arrive early to have first pick of items, bring cash for easier and faster transactions, and don't be afraid to dig through boxes or ask the seller if they have any hidden treasures.

4. How can I ensure that the items I buy at flea markets and garage sales are in good condition?

It's always a good idea to inspect items before purchasing them. Check for any visible damages or defects, and make sure the item is in working condition if it is something that requires it. If you have any doubts, don't be afraid to ask the seller questions about the item's history.

5. Can I sell my own items at flea markets and garage sales?

Absolutely! Many flea markets and garage sales offer spaces for individuals to sell their own items. Just make sure to follow any rules or guidelines set by the organizers, and be prepared to handle your own sales and transactions.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• memphisbarbie
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
Kristyn
  • jessica.rene09
  • Pampered Chef Booths
Replies
Views
raebates
  • Intrepid_Chef