• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Director Surprise Christmas Gifts: Garlic Press, Slicer Set, Santoku Knife & More!

In summary, "Love December!!!!" is a phrase used to express excitement for the month of December, which is associated with holidays, winter, and the end of the year. People love December for its festive atmosphere, chance to spend time with loved ones, winter activities, and opportunity for reflection. Popular holiday traditions include decorating Christmas trees, exchanging gifts, and gathering with family and friends. Ways to spread love and kindness during December include volunteering, donating, and supporting small businesses. To make the most out of December, prioritize self-care and relaxation, engage in activities that bring joy, and take care of physical and mental health.
This is what I woke up to this morning::happyforyou:
This was an email from a customer who attended a party last month, she wants to order Christmas presents but didn't even hint at that at the party so this was a complete surprise.Garlic press and slicer set. # 2578.
Mix n chop # 2583
deep covered dish # 1321
7" santoku knife # 1053
pineapple wedger #2416
family sized quick stir pitcher # 2274
Mini serving spatulas x 2. # 2622

I hope it's okay to send my list like this. My time is limited. Ummm YES!!!
This is my 5th random order/catalog show this week:money:

Yes yes yes that is ok! Love it congrats

Love it! :D

What is "Love December!!!!"?

"Love December!!!!" is a phrase often used to express excitement and joy about the month of December, which is associated with holidays, winter, and the end of the year.

Why do people love December?

People love December for many reasons. Some enjoy the festive atmosphere and the chance to spend time with loved ones during the holidays. Others appreciate the colder weather and the opportunity to engage in winter activities like skiing or ice skating. For some, the end of the year brings a sense of closure and the chance to reflect on the past year and set goals for the future.

What are some popular holiday traditions in December?

Some popular holiday traditions in December include decorating Christmas trees, exchanging gifts, and gathering with family and friends for special meals and celebrations. Other traditions vary depending on culture and religion, such as lighting Hanukkah candles or participating in Kwanzaa ceremonies.

What are some ways to spread love and kindness during December?

There are many ways to spread love and kindness during December. Some ideas include volunteering at a soup kitchen or food bank, donating to a charity, or simply reaching out to friends and family with a kind message or gesture. You can also spread love by supporting small businesses and artists during the holiday season.

How can I make the most out of December?

To make the most out of December, try to prioritize self-care and relaxation amidst the busy holiday season. Take time to engage in activities that bring you joy, whether it's decorating your home, baking your favorite treats, or snuggling up with a good book. It's also important to set realistic expectations and not feel pressure to do everything or please everyone. Remember to also take care of your physical and mental health during this time.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Poll
  • PampMomof3
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
ButterflyVioletta
  • PampMomof3
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
chefkathy