• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Are there any other Louisiana PCers out there?

In summary, Pampered Chef is a direct sales company that offers high-quality kitchen tools and cooking products. To become a consultant, you can sign up online or through a current consultant and pay a one-time enrollment fee of $109. As a consultant, you can earn income through direct sales, hosting shows, and building a team. There are no monthly or quarterly quotas, but you must generate at least $150 in sales every rolling 3-month period to remain active. Pampered Chef is a flexible and family-friendly business opportunity, and many consultants are military spouses or stay-at-home moms.
lissahope26
Hi PCers! My name is Melissa and I'm a new PC consultant in the Fort Polk/Baton Rouge area. I'm a military wife and SAHM. I'm super glad I found this site. It's got tons of useful info!!
I recently became a consultant because I found myself talking about how much I love PC all the time! I figured I might as well be selling it! :)

Hi Melissa! Welcome and congrats on starting your business! This site's great, isn't it?

I'm only about an hour or so from you...close to Beaumont. :)

Welcome Melissa!

Yep, PC is contageous - and so are we!

Welcome!!! When using this site set your timer. When the buzzer goes off walk away!! It is very addicting. Now if I could only take my own advice! LOL!!!

Welcome to the world of PC!!!

Welcome to our wacky corner of the internet. :)

Hey Melissa welcome onboard. I'm not in LA but I am only about an hour from you in Brookhaven MS.

I will be walking soon.

Hi and welcome to the peanut gallery! Or as Chefann meant to say, our little padded corner of the internet lol!

Welcome! I'm a new consultant too...and so glad I found this site! The people are great and the info is fantastic!

Good luck and have fun starting your own PC business! :chef:

Welcome & good luck to you!
I think a love of the products is about all you need to be successful!

Welcome, and best wishes. Don't hesitate to ask questions, even if you think they're dumb questions. You would be surprised how many people are wondering the same thing. Just ask.

ditto what Rae said....there is no stupid question except the one you don't ask!

Welcome to the NUT HOUSE!

HiI'm in Picayune, MS and would love to catch up with you... can we email one another... my email is [email protected]

we aren't that far away from each other.....

welcome!this site is great!!! i just moved to louisiana too!!! we are in new orleans for 6 months for my husband's job - hopefully i can keep my pc biz going too!! :)

1. What is Pampered Chef?

Pampered Chef is a direct sales company that offers high-quality kitchen tools and cooking products. Our mission is to help people enjoy cooking and entertaining at home by providing simple, practical, and innovative solutions for the kitchen.

2. How do I become a Pampered Chef consultant?

To become a Pampered Chef consultant, you can sign up online through our website or through a current consultant. There is a one-time enrollment fee of $109, which includes your starter kit with over $450 worth of products and business supplies. You will also have access to ongoing training and support from our team.

3. What are the benefits of being a Pampered Chef consultant?

As a Pampered Chef consultant, you have the opportunity to earn income through direct sales, hosting cooking shows, and building a team. You also have access to exclusive products, discounts, and promotions, as well as ongoing training and support from our company and fellow consultants.

4. Are there any requirements or quotas as a Pampered Chef consultant?

There are no monthly or quarterly quotas as a Pampered Chef consultant. However, in order to remain an active consultant and receive benefits, you must generate at least $150 in sales every rolling 3-month period. This can be achieved through selling products, hosting shows, or placing personal orders.

5. Can I still be a Pampered Chef consultant if I am a military spouse or stay-at-home mom?

Absolutely! Pampered Chef is a flexible and family-friendly business opportunity. Many of our consultants are military spouses or stay-at-home moms, and they are able to run successful businesses while still managing their other responsibilities. Plus, being a consultant allows you to connect with others and build a community while earning an income.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Jamie Guimette
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
raebates
  • Kari L Ferrell
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
ShellBeach
  • GregIsCooking