• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Networking with Other Consultants: Baton Rouge/Gonzales Group

In summary, to find other Pampered Chef consultants in the Baton Rouge/Gonzales area, you can use the "Find a Consultant" feature on the company's website, join local Facebook groups, or attend events in your area. Networking with other consultants can provide various benefits, such as sharing tips and tricks, collaborating on events, and expanding your customer base. There is a closed Facebook group for consultants in the area, and there may be monthly meetings and events organized by local leaders or the company. While these events may attract consultants from other direct sales companies, the focus should remain on networking within the Pampered Chef community.
Chef Bobby
Gold Member
As much as I liked the classes that were taught at conference, I think the networking with other consultants was more helpful. Are there any of you in the Baton Rouge/Gonzales area that would like to get together as a small group outside of your cluster meetings to share business ideas and practice recipes?

Chef Bobby said:
As much as I liked the classes that were taught at conference, I think the networking with other consultants was more helpful. Are there any of you in the Baton Rouge/Gonzales area that would like to get together as a small group outside of your cluster meetings to share business ideas and practice recipes?

Hmm, I'm in the New Orleans area (Chalmette, specifically), so Prairieville is a bit far for me, but if you were willing to meet in, say, Kenner, that could work. Unfortunately, I don't know where we would find kitchen space in Kenner. :)

I completely agree with you! While the classes at conference were informative and helpful, the networking opportunities were truly invaluable. It's always great to connect with other consultants and share business ideas and tips. I'm not from the Baton Rouge/Gonzales area, but I hope you're able to find a group to meet with outside of cluster meetings. It's always beneficial to have a support system within the same industry. Best of luck!

1. How can I find other Pampered Chef consultants to network with in the Baton Rouge/Gonzales area?

To find other consultants in your area, you can use the "Find a Consultant" feature on the Pampered Chef website. Simply enter your location and select the "Consultant Network" option to see a list of consultants in your area. You can also join local Facebook groups or attend Pampered Chef events in your area to connect with other consultants.

2. What are the benefits of networking with other consultants?

Networking with other consultants can provide a range of benefits, including sharing tips and tricks, collaborating on events or parties, learning about new products and promotions, and gaining support and motivation from others in the business. It can also help you expand your customer base and increase your sales.

3. Is there a specific group or platform for Pampered Chef consultants in the Baton Rouge/Gonzales area?

Yes, there is a Facebook group specifically for Pampered Chef consultants in the Baton Rouge/Gonzales area. It is a closed group, so you will need to request to join. This group is a great place to connect with other consultants, ask questions, and share ideas.

4. How often do networking events or meetings take place for consultants in this area?

The frequency of networking events and meetings for consultants in the Baton Rouge/Gonzales area may vary. However, there are typically monthly meetings and events organized by local leaders or the Pampered Chef home office. You can also reach out to other consultants in the area to plan your own networking events.

5. Can I network with consultants from other direct sales companies at these events?

While the focus of networking events and meetings for Pampered Chef consultants may be specific to the company, it is not uncommon for consultants from other direct sales companies to attend and network. This can provide a diverse range of perspectives and potential collaborations. However, make sure to respect the primary focus of the event and avoid promoting or selling products from other companies.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Admin Greg
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • esavvymom
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Patty Davis
  • raebates