• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Lots of Pampered Chef Logo Items and Training Material

I do have some postcards left, but the cardigan is no longer available. I do have a few other items that I can send you if you are interested. thanks. I do have some postcards left, but the cardigan is no longer available. I do have a few other items that I can send you if you are interested.
iteachurkid
Silver Member
I have updated the list taking out what has sold and reduced some of the prices. Please let me know if you are interested in anything

I have decided to clean out some things I haven't used in a while. I'll attach the list of what I have for sale. The price listed does not include shipping. I will ship priority and the cheapest way (whether it be regular priority or flat rate box). Paypal only. All items come from a non-smoking home. I do have 2 dogs, so I can't guarantee not having the added bonus of a stray hair :) The dogs normally aren't in my office though (where these items have lived for a long time). I have pictures of everything. If you'd like to see a picture, please send me an email to [email protected] and I will reply with the picture. Don't hesitate to ask any questions. Thanks for looking!

:)
Jennifer

Attachments

• Chefsuccess - Supplies for Sale -Updated.doc
    24.5 KB · Views: 405
Last edited:
Jennifer I want the clappers and help whip cancer tote and the nancy artwork postcards and interested in seeing a picture of the bracelet if those items are still up for grabs. thanks

christinaspc said:
Jennifer I want the clappers and help whip cancer tote and the nancy artwork postcards and interested in seeing a picture of the bracelet if those items are still up for grabs. thanks

Email me - [email protected] and I'll reply with a picture of the bracelet

If the 2009 conference tote is the "catalog" version, I would be interested in that. Please let me know cost with shipping to 44266.

thanks!

Janeen

pchefjaneen said:
If the 2009 conference tote is the "catalog" version, I would be interested in that. Please let me know cost with shipping to 44266.

thanks!

Janeen

Just PMed you :)

How do the sizes run in the two clothing items?

ajhunt2 said:
How do the sizes run in the two clothing items?

They run pretty true to size :)

Darn. I'd need a meduim then. Thanks for the quick response!

interested small pink shirt, does that include shipping to 67144?

Jennifer I am interested in the 321 mousepad. Please let me know if it is still available. Thanks,
Annie

lauriedip said:
interested small pink shirt, does that include shipping to 67144?

I just PMed you

Yes Annie, the mouse pad is still available. Let me know your zip and I'll get you a total!

Jennifer, my zip is 11219. Thanks.

Jennifer I'm curious about the totes any chance you have some pictures of those?

[email protected]

Rosebud said:
Jennifer I'm curious about the totes any chance you have some pictures of those?

[email protected]

I just sent several pics to you over email. Let me know if you have any questions!

bumping for anyone who hasn't seen. I still have many items left :)

Just updated the list :)

I'd like to see the cardigan if it's still availble

Just updated the list...let me know if you have any questions!

Do you still have items available? I am a new consultant and would be interested in some postcards and any other useful items.

thanks.

1. What types of logo items are available through Pampered Chef?

At Pampered Chef, we offer a wide range of logo items including aprons, tote bags, water bottles, cooking utensils, and more. These items are perfect for showing off your love for cooking and the Pampered Chef brand.

2. Can I purchase logo items in bulk for my team or event?

Yes, you can purchase logo items in bulk through our Pampered Chef Consultant website. Simply log in and select the "Logo Items" category to browse and order the items you need.

3. Is there a minimum order quantity for logo items?

No, there is no minimum order quantity for logo items. You can order as many or as few as you need for yourself or your team. However, keep in mind that some items may have a minimum order quantity for customization.

4. Is there a cost for logo customization?

Yes, there is a small fee for customizing logo items. The fee varies depending on the item and the customization options you choose. You will see the total cost, including customization, at checkout.

5. What types of training materials are available for Pampered Chef consultants?

We offer a variety of training materials for our consultants, including online courses, in-person workshops, and training kits. These resources cover topics such as product knowledge, sales techniques, and business strategies to help our consultants succeed.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• imported_iteachurkid
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
imported_iteachurkid
  • ampirolli
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
PCNae
  • aguimond