• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Lots of Pampered Chef Logo Items and Supplies for Sale!

In summary, Carolyn received her order of supplies and everything looks great. She is now interested in the charm bracelet if the
cathyskitchen
Gold Member
All items are now sold - THANKS EVERYONE!! :)

Last edited:
I just sent you an email. :D

Hi there,
I am interested in #3, #15, & #17. For the clothing, are the M's true to size? I se eyou have one large, so I was wondering if that one just ran small?
Thanks!

Chef Kearns said:
I just sent you an email. :D

Got it and emailed you back! Thanks!

cookingwithdot said:
Hi there,
I am interested in #3, #15, & #17. For the clothing, are the M's true to size? I se eyou have one large, so I was wondering if that one just ran small?
Thanks!

All sizes are true to size. The two shirts I have for sale that are large were given to me by my Director who wore a large.

Please email me with your request so I can discuss totals and shipping. Thanks!

just emailed you!

I emailed you...twice. Found something else after I sent you the first email :)

I email you as well thanks.

I think I've gotten back to everyone who emailed me. Please let me know if you haven't heard from me yet. Thanks!!

I'm int'd in #24 if the pending sale falls through

dannyzmom said:

Hi Carolyn - I already have one "backup" for that item, but I'll put you down as "second backup"! Are you sure you don't need any postcard invitations? :)

Just sent you an email Cathy.

would like #20,25,26, 42 if any left.
thanks
lauire

lauriedip said:
would like #20,25,26, 42 if any left.
thanks
lauire

Hi Laurie - I just emailed you. All of those items are pending sales. I'm keeping the status of the items on the Picasa photo album picture titles and will let you know if any of the sales fall through. Thanks!

Bumping for the afternoon crew (or those of you who are not watching the Super Bowl!) ;)

Just emailed you!

Interested in the charm bracelet if sale doesn't go through. ;)

cookingwithdot said:
Interested in the charm bracelet if sale doesn't go through. ;)

Hi Dot - which one? I have 2 charm bracelets (one with tool charms, the other is like an Italian charm bracelet that we got for the 25th anniversary). Both are sale pending and have backups if those original sales fall through, though. LMK!

the tool charms ... :)
For some reason, I missed it the first time. No worries if it's gone, just thought I'd ask. :)

Hi Cathy can you list the items you have left please? Thank you CK

ChefCKHall said:
Hi Cathy can you list the items you have left please? Thank you CK

On the Picasa album, I have noted if something is "Sale Pending" - if it is, someone has already asked for it but has not paid yet. If it doesn't say anything, it's still available. Thanks!

see next post

Last edited:
Bumping to update the items available (see link for pictures http://picasaweb.google.com/cathyskitchen/PCLogoItemsSuppliesForSale#):

Last edited:
Bumping up...

Hi Cathy,
can you tell me when I should expect my stuff? And how it shipped? I'd like to coordinate it so I am home. ;)
Thanks!
Dottie

cookingwithdot said:
Hi Cathy,
can you tell me when I should expect my stuff? And how it shipped? I'd like to coordinate it so I am home. ;)
Thanks!
Dottie

Hi Dottie - I just checked and it's out for delivery right now - should be delivered today! I'll email you the Delivery Confirmation Number just so you have it.

if #42 is still available I'd like it :) I can pay by Paypal right away...just let me know.

suzipooh said:
if #42 is still available I'd like it :) I can pay by Paypal right away...just let me know.

That item (the tool charm bracelet) is pending sale to someone else, and I have 2 other people in line after her if she decides not to buy it. I'll put you on the list!

Got my stuff today. Thanks so much!!

iteachurkid said:
Got my stuff today. Thanks so much!!

Awesome! Thanks for letting me know. Enjoy! :)

Got my stuff today, Cathy! :) Thanks! Everything looks great!

cookingwithdot said:
Got my stuff today, Cathy! :) Thanks! Everything looks great!

Oh, good - thanks for letting me know! Hope you enjoy it! :)

dannyzmom said:

Hi Carolyn,

Are you still interested in the vinyl tablecloth? The others fell through. Let me know - [email protected]

Thanks!

Cathy, I'll take the tablecloth.

I'd love the bracelet if it becomes available again. [email protected] (I pay paypal too! :D)

DessertDivaFL said:

Hi Danielle - if Carolyn doesn't want it, it's yours. I'll keep you posted!

If the catalog tote falls through, I will take it.

LilChefBeth said:
If the catalog tote falls through, I will take it.

Hi Beth - it's yours! Email me at [email protected] with your zip code so we can figure out shipping. Thanks!

cookingwithdot said:
the tool charms ... :)
For some reason, I missed it the first time. No worries if it's gone, just thought I'd ask. :)

Hi Dottie - are you still interested in the tool charm bracelet? If so, send me an email - [email protected]

Thanks!

rkcreations said:
I'd love the bracelet if it becomes available again. [email protected] (I pay paypal too! :D)

Hi Karen - if the others who said they were interested in it are no longer interested, I'll let you know!

YES! I emailed you! :) Is it Sterling Silver or silver plated? So cute!

DessertDivaFL said:

Hi Danielle - are you still interested in the table cloth? Let me know - I emailed you over the weekend, but I wasn't sure if you got it. [email protected]

Thanks!

Cathy- i emailed you about the tote- if you still have it I will send the money. :)

LilChefBeth said:
Cathy- i emailed you about the tote- if you still have it I will send the money. :)

Hi Bethany - yes, I got your email and replied - did you get it? It's still available and I'm holding it for you. My email is [email protected] - thanks!

1. What types of logo items and supplies are available for sale?

The "Lots of Pampered Chef Logo Items and Supplies for Sale!" listing includes a variety of products such as kitchen tools, cookware, bakeware, and serving pieces that feature the Pampered Chef logo.

2. Are the logo items and supplies brand new or used?

All items listed for sale are brand new and have not been used. They are in their original packaging and have not been opened or used in any way.

3. Can I purchase individual items or do I have to buy the entire lot?

You have the option to purchase individual items or the entire lot, depending on your preference and needs. The listing includes separate prices for each item as well as a discounted price for purchasing the entire lot.

4. What forms of payment do you accept?

We accept payment through PayPal, credit card, or cash if you are local and picking up the items in person. Please note that payment must be received before the items can be shipped or picked up.

5. Is shipping available for these items?

Yes, we offer shipping for these items. The cost of shipping will depend on your location and the weight of the items. Please contact us for a shipping quote before making a purchase. Local pickup is also available if you are in the area.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• chef2you
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
chef2you
  • chef_kimmo
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Jessica Kidd
  • Sjoneschef