• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Lots of Pampered Chef Miscellaneous for Sale!!

Thanks so much for the updated list! I'll take the Dots Beverage Glasses and the Nourish soup bowl. The Dots Beverage Glasses and Nourish soup bowl have both sold. Thanks again!Do you have any other items for sale? I do not have any other items for sale.Thank you so much for your time!
chezshelly
Gold Member
Ten years in the business and I'm cleaning out closets and cleaning off shelves, this is what I have left to sell.Help Whip Cancer 3 in 1 bowl: $20
Simple Additions Sm Square Bowls: (3) $5 each
Long Rectangular Platter Woven Selection: $15
Appetizer Plate Caddy: $10
Drink Rimmer Set: $10
Help Whip Cancer Zebra Spreader: $10
Red Trivet: $6
2 Corn and Skewer Racks: $10 each
Classic Batter Bowl (old style): $12
Small Batter Bowl (with pink lid): $10
Salt and Pepper Shakers: $5
Lunch Bags: Paisley (1) and Black (1): $9 each
Appetizer Plates (set of 4): $12
Cooling Insert for Salad and Berry Spinner Bowl: $10
Grill Press: $20
Garden Cultivator: $18
Garden Trowel: $18
Pink Mix N Chop: $10
Help Whip Cancer Flexible Scraper: $10
Pasta Fork: $10
Small Bamboo Tongs: $6
Ice Cream Scoop (2): $6
V Shaped Cutter: $8
Kitchen Brush (green): $6
Large Padded Envelope (great for packing in for shows): $5
Food Holder: $5
BBQ Turner: $15
Dots Small Beverage Glasses: $20
Rolling Bag for shows: $40Plus lots of bags I have listed in another thread.All items are price listed plus shipping! I do paypal!!

Thanks for posting! I'm sorry you haven't received any responses thus far. Do you have any additional information or can you rephrase your post to make it clearer?

I'll take the cooling insert and the large padded envelope. I'll PM you my information.

The cooling insert and large padded envelope have sold. Thanks!!

Help Whip Cancer 3 in 1 bowl: $20
Simple Additions Sm Square Bowls: (3) $5 each
Long Rectangular Platter Woven Selection: $15
Drink Rimmer Set: $10
Help Whip Cancer Zebra Spreader: $10
Red Trivet: $6
2 Corn and Skewer Racks: $10 each
Classic Batter Bowl (old style): $12
Small Batter Bowl (with pink lid): $10
Lunch Bags: Paisley (1) and Black (1): $9 each
Grill Press: $20
Garden Cultivator: $18
Garden Trowel: $18
Pink Mix N Chop: $10
Help Whip Cancer Flexible Scraper: $10
Pasta Fork: $10
Small Bamboo Tongs: $6
Ice Cream Scoop (2): $6
V Shaped Cutter: $8
Kitchen Brush (green): $6
Food Holder: $5
BBQ Turner: $15
Dots Small Beverage Glasses: $20
Rolling Bag for shows: $40Plus lots of bags I have listed in another thread.

Thanks so much! The cooling insert and large padded envelope arrived safely this afternoon in great condition! I'm a happy camper.

Great so glad to hear!!

Do you still have the Help Whip Cancer Flexible Scraper? Thanks!

Yes I Still have it.

Is it this one? http://www.pamperedchef.co.uk/ordering/prod_details.tpc?prodId=17531&catId=154 If so, I'll take it!

That's the one!

The Help Whip Cancer Flexible Scraper has sold. Thanks!

Thanks again!

Do you still have the Pink Mix N chop? If so I would like it - shipping to 76036 please. Also, what BBQ turner do you have? It isn't the jumbo one is it? Item 2703? If it is, I would like that also!

I no longer have either of those items. I'm sorry I thought I updated this list and I didn't on this page.

Here is an updated list of items still available. The Rolling Bag has sale pending......Help Whip Cancer Dots Coffee and More Mug and Plate-used - $20(2) Small Square bowls (tiles design – retired) used - $8 each(1) Small Square bowl Help Whip Cancer pink - used - $8Large Square Plate – Cranberry rimmed (retired) used - $12NIB (2) sets Pink and White Dots martini glasses (retired) - $15 each setTool Turnabout Tote (used) - $15.00Black and Chevron lunch tote New never used - $8Paisley and Dot lunch tote New never used - $8NIB Dots Beverage Glasses small (set of 4)- $20NIB Nourish soup bowl - $5NIB Garden Trowel - $15NIB Garden Cultivator - $15Black suede feel carry bags (for shows, I used them to carry cookware pieces in) These were never used.(1) large - $6 (1) small - $3Rolling Bag (used) - $45Old Style Small Bowl Caddy - $10Old Style Catalog Tote - $20Current New Consultant Bag (earned) - $30NIP Old Style New Consultant Bag - $25

1. What types of products are included in the "Lots of Pampered Chef Miscellaneous for Sale!!"?

The "Lots of Pampered Chef Miscellaneous for Sale!!" may include a variety of products such as kitchen tools, cookware, bakeware, and kitchen gadgets.

2. Are the products in good condition?

Yes, all the products in the "Lots of Pampered Chef Miscellaneous for Sale!!" are in good condition. They have been gently used or may even be new in their original packaging.

3. Can I purchase individual items from the "Lots of Pampered Chef Miscellaneous for Sale!!"?

No, the "Lots of Pampered Chef Miscellaneous for Sale!!" is sold as a lot and cannot be separated into individual items. This allows for a great deal on a variety of products.

4. Are there any discontinued or hard-to-find items included in the "Lots of Pampered Chef Miscellaneous for Sale!!"?

Yes, it is possible that there may be some discontinued or hard-to-find items included in the lot. However, we cannot guarantee the specific items that will be included as it varies.

5. Is there a warranty or return policy for the products?

As these products are sold as a lot and not individually, there is no warranty or return policy. However, we do our best to ensure that all products are in good condition and accurately described in the listing.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• chezshelly
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Celia
  • kcmckay
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Sheilainwv
Replies