• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Lots of Old Contact Slips From Booths

In summary, it is important to keep track of your contacts but holding onto old contact slips can become overwhelming. It is recommended to input the information into a digital database or address book for easier access and organization. There are tools and apps available to quickly enter contact information from slips into a database. The old contact slips can be recycled as long as they do not contain sensitive information and it is recommended to shred or tear them before recycling. The length of time to keep the slips before getting rid of them is personal preference, but it is recommended to keep them for at least a year. There are no legal implications for keeping or disposing of old contact slips as long as sensitive information is handled properly. It is best to consult with a legal professional for
aried
Gold Member
I have lots of old contact slips from booths from going back at least 5 years do I just shread them or make some cold calls?

Ann

If I were you I would make some cold calls..what is the worst they can say? No right..and if that is the answer..then you are right back where you started..but imagine if they say yes..then you are a step ahead.

JMHO

Do a monthly newsletter, then your name stays in front of them EVERY MONTH! I had someone who signed up in Nov order the other day out of the blue on my web page! :DI agree, contact them! The worst they can do is say "no" ... ;)

I was just told that someone heard on one of the cd's by one of the big names in the company that she never takes a contact off her list unless they swear at her or die!!

I only remove them if they ask. But I'm not going to ignore a request to be removed. I had a (past) hostess who sent out the online invites, which adds all of those people's names to my list. Her show was a couple of months ago, but the MIL still gets my monthly e-mails. 2 days after the Jan newsletter, I received and e-mail from the MIL. She wants to buy this past host a birthday gift, but wants it to be something that she knows her DIL will like and use. She knows her DIL likes PC, so she was asking me what she should buy! :D I've never laid eyes on the woman, but she's about to be a repeat customer. ;)

1. What should I do with all the old contact slips from booths?

It's important to keep track of your contacts and their information, but holding onto old contact slips can quickly become overwhelming. We recommend inputting all the information from the slips into a digital database or address book. This will make it easier to access and organize your contacts.

2. Is there a way to quickly enter all the contact information from the slips into a database?

Yes, there are several tools and apps available that allow you to scan or upload contact information from physical slips into a digital database. These tools can save you time and effort in manually inputting each contact's information.

3. Can I recycle the old contact slips?

Yes, you can recycle the old contact slips as long as they do not contain any sensitive or confidential information. We recommend shredding or tearing up the slips before recycling to protect your contacts' personal information.

4. How long should I keep the old contact slips before getting rid of them?

This ultimately depends on your personal preference and company policies. However, we recommend keeping the slips for at least a year in case you need to reference them for follow-up or customer service purposes.

5. Are there any legal implications of keeping or disposing of old contact slips?

It's always best to consult with a legal professional for specific advice. However, as long as you are properly handling and protecting sensitive information on the contact slips, there should not be any legal implications for keeping or disposing of them.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• richardson3
  • Pampered Chef Booths
Replies
Views
esavvymom
Replies
Views
pchockeymom
  • milkangel
  • Pampered Chef Booths
Replies