• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Want to Score Some Great Deals on Kitchen Items?

In summary, the "Lots of Old and New for Sales" event features discounted Pampered Chef products, including both new and discontinued items such as kitchen tools, cookware, pantry items, and dishware. The event occurs periodically throughout the year and products are only available while supplies last. Unfortunately, consultant discounts cannot be applied, but the already discounted prices make it a great deal for everyone. It is recommended to shop early to ensure availability.
trps
Silver Member
I really need to clean out my basement

Here is the list of old PM and I can send new.

Cranberry hotpad/trivet

professional cookware grill pan

scale

Cranberry Windowpane Napkin set of 2 (x2)

White windowpane placemat set of 2 (x2)

White Windowpane Napkin set of 2

Cranberry windowpane placemat set of 2

Carving Set w/ sharpener (no longer available)

Knife Set (no longer available)

Small Bowl Caddy Old color

All items are new in box or bag

All items are 30% off retail…plus shipping

BBQ tong (old style used $5.00)

I prefer paypal, thanks

i sent you a pm, thanks!

1. What types of products are included in the "Lots of Old and New for Sales" event?

The "Lots of Old and New for Sales" event features a variety of Pampered Chef products, including both new and discontinued items. This can range from kitchen tools and cookware to pantry items and dishware.

2. How often does the "Lots of Old and New for Sales" event occur?

The "Lots of Old and New for Sales" event is held periodically throughout the year, usually coinciding with the release of new products. Keep an eye out for announcements and promotions on our website and social media pages.

3. Are the products in the "Lots of Old and New for Sales" event discounted?

Yes, all products included in the "Lots of Old and New for Sales" event are discounted from their original prices. This is a great opportunity to stock up on your favorite Pampered Chef items or try something new at a lower cost.

4. Can I use my consultant discount on products in the "Lots of Old and New for Sales" event?

Unfortunately, consultant discounts cannot be applied to products in the "Lots of Old and New for Sales" event. However, the discounted prices are already significantly lower than the original prices, making it a great deal for everyone.

5. Is there a limited quantity of products available in the "Lots of Old and New for Sales" event?

Yes, there is a limited quantity of each product available in the "Lots of Old and New for Sales" event. Once they are sold out, they will no longer be available for purchase. We recommend shopping early to ensure you get the products you want.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• trps
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
thehaleykitchen
  • trps
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
SueAdx
  • trps