• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

De-Clutter Your Office: Best Offer on Extra Product!

In summary, Annie is asking for a list of the products for sale on Chef Success, and Pampered Chris would like to buy one. Karla would like to see a list of the products as well. Debbie and Dragonflyz would like to see the list too. Finally, Gothim0802 would like to see a list of the products for sale on Chef Success.
braveslady
I'm cleaning off the shelves in my office and have tons of extra product. Most of it is in the box/packaging, unless otherwise noted. I've listed the catalog price, I'll take best offer. PM me for list!!

could I please have the list please
[email protected]
thanks

braveslady said:
I'm cleaning off the shelves in my office and have tons of extra product. Most of it is in the box/packaging, unless otherwise noted. I've listed the catalog price, I'll take best offer. PM me for list!!

Everyone take note---she said to PM her.

If you've listed your email above, or PM'd me, I've sent you a list. :)

Did you get my PM back? I replied to you about the apron and tablecloth.

DebbieJ said:
Everyone take note---she said to PM her.

LOL - I think they are ignoring you, Deb!:rolleyes:

HI there,
New at Chef Success. What is PM??
I would love to get a look at your list for sale...

Deb's A Cookin' said:
HI there,
New at Chef Success. What is PM??
I would love to get a look at your list for sale...

A PM is a private message. You can do this by clicking on the persons name and they will give you options. You can view their profile, send a PM and a few other things.
No one else can read the PM except who is invited to.
Hope this helps...to respond, click the Quote button at the bottom and it will allow you to respond to a PM as well.

Welcome to Chef Success!!!

Oh and I sent you this same thing in a PM for you to see!!

1. How can I effectively declutter my office?

Decluttering your office can be overwhelming, but there are a few steps you can follow to make the process easier. Start by sorting through all of your items and getting rid of anything that you no longer need or use. Then, organize your remaining items into categories and find a designated spot for each category. Utilize storage solutions, such as bins or shelves, to keep your items organized and easily accessible. Finally, make a habit of regularly decluttering and organizing your office to maintain a clean and productive workspace.

2. What are the benefits of decluttering my office?

Decluttering your office can have numerous benefits. It can help improve your productivity and focus by reducing distractions and creating a more organized workspace. Decluttering can also save you time and energy by making it easier to find and access necessary items. Additionally, a decluttered office can create a more professional and inviting atmosphere for clients or colleagues.

3. How can Pampered Chef products help with decluttering my office?

Pampered Chef offers a variety of organizational products that can make decluttering your office easier and more efficient. Our storage containers, shelving units, and file organizers are designed to help you maximize your space and keep your items neatly organized. We also offer solutions for kitchen and pantry organization, which can be especially helpful for those who work from home and have a designated office space in their kitchen.

4. Can decluttering my office help save me money?

Yes, decluttering your office can help save you money in several ways. First, by getting rid of unnecessary items, you can reduce the need to purchase new storage solutions or office supplies. Additionally, having an organized workspace can help you avoid losing or misplacing important documents or items, which can save you from having to spend money to replace them.

5. What if I don't have time to declutter my office?

If you don't have time to declutter your entire office at once, try breaking the process into smaller tasks. Set aside a few minutes each day to tackle one area or category of items. You can also enlist the help of a professional organizer or ask a friend or colleague to assist you. Remember, even small steps towards decluttering can make a big difference in the long run.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kcmckay
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Sheilainwv
  • pcmealswithme
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
csnteacher
  • Suzanne Johnson