• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Downsizing Business: Consultant Items for Sale - Prices Reduced!

In summary, a seller is downsizing their business and is selling consultant items collected over the last 6 years. They only accept PayPal and will try to use flat rate boxes or envelopes for shipping. The items include logo wear, aprons, business supplies, recruiting material, miscellaneous items, theme show binder pages, and table top flip chart pages. The seller also mentions some items that have already been sold or are pending sale. A potential buyer is interested in purchasing some items and has emailed the seller multiple times, but the emails keep going to the seller's spam folder. The seller apologizes and asks the buyer to PM them with their zip code for a total price.
iteachurkid
Silver Member
**SEVERAL PRICES REDUCED** - See below!I am majorly downsizing my business and have a lot of consultant items to sell that I have collected over the last 6 years. All items are used unless noted. Paypal only. I will do my best to use flat rate boxes or an envelope if it is cheaper. If you have any questions or want to see pictures (sending them to your phone is probably the easiest), just let me know!**It seems that when people have e-mailed me that the messages are going to my spam folder instead of to my inbox. It's probably easier to just PM me on here and I'll get back to you ASAP. So sorry to all of those who e-mailed me and have been waiting for a response!!**Logo Wear:
Help Whip Cancer Baseball Cap - $5.00
Black Pampered Chef t-shirt-Merrill – (M) - $3.00
Raspberry Help Whip Cancer Fleece-Merrill – New (S) - $15.00 - Now $12.00 Aprons:
Grey and Gold Paisley Apron with The Pampered Chef bow and plain Grey bow (used once) - $8.00 Now $7.00
Green Snowman Apron - $6.00Business Supplies:
2012 Consultant Planner (new) - $1.00 Now $.50
Pampered Chef Product Notecards (Merrill) - 45 opened and one pack unopened - $8.00 Now $7.00
Grey Pampered Chef 3-ring binders (I have written consultant news in sharpie down the side) - $.50 each Now $.25 eachRecruiting Material/New Consultant:
Welcome to our Cluster Postcards-blue (unopened pack) - $.50
Congratulations and Welcome to our Cluster Business Card Sheets (Merrill) – One opened package with a few missing and one unopened package - $6.00
Guess What I discovered at The Pampered Chef postcards (Merill) – Opened pack (at least 50) - $3.00Miscellaneous:
Hello my name is _____ (chef success) button - $.50
Wahoo Button - $1.00
Pampered Chef Ribbon (lots of different pieces from conferences) - $1.00
2 oz Plastic cups (approximately 175) – These are Solo brand. I purchased them from a friend who sells Tastefully Simple to sample sauces at my shows. - $3.00
The Pampered Chef by Doris Christopher - $7.50Theme Show Binder Pages:
Fall/Winter 2008 (Game Day and Decadent Desserts) – Unopened (2) - 2.50 each
Spring Summer 2009 (Dinnertime in No time and Keep it Cool) – Unopened (2) - $2.50 eachTable Top Flip Chart Pages. There is a picture on one side with the name in English and the same on the other side in Spanish and then a separate page with info on the product:
Trifle Bowl (2) - $.50 each
Stainless Cookware Collection - $.50

Last edited:
I PM'd you. Thanks

You wouldnt happen to be selling some of the current catalogs would you?

I'm not. I'm still doing catalog shows here and there, so I'm holding on to them. Sorry!

The flip charts for forged and stoneware $1
the recipe cards $2
Cancer apron $6
discover chef pins $3
whip cancer pins $2
6:00 salads $2
Bites and bevs $2
cooking show invites .50
homemade benefits og hosting laminte $2

$20.50

and I think I saw a banner for $5?
Let me know how to buy/ship

I emailed you. Please let me know if you still have these items and how much it might be to ship.
thanks!

2dlh said:
I emailed you. Please let me know if you still have these items and how much it might be to ship.
thanks!

I didn't get an email from you. Let me know what you wanted and I'll get you a price :)

The banner has been sold and I have a sale pending on the invites, but I still have everything else. If you'll send me your zip, I'll get you a total. Thanks!
Kitchen Angel said:
The flip charts for forged and stoneware $1
the recipe cards $2
Cancer apron $6
discover chef pins $3
whip cancer pins $2
6:00 salads $2
Bites and bevs $2
cooking show invites .50
homemade benefits og hosting laminte $2$20.50and I think I saw a banner for $5?
Let me know how to buy/ship[/QUO

Last edited:
I emailed you about 3 days [email protected] might want to check for emails in your "junk" folder sometimes they go there....

ok...I emailed you again. Did you get it this time??? If not, I'll just message you.

carlajanes said:
I emailed you about 3 days [email protected] might want to check for emails in your "junk" folder sometimes they go there....

Were you interested in the Table Runner? I have an email but it's not the same reply-to email address in this message. I'm SO sorry! I didn't realize emails were going to my spam folder! Let me know and if that wasn't you, let me know what you wanted and I'll get you a price.

:)
Jennifer

2dlh said:
ok...I emailed you again. Did you get it this time??? If not, I'll just message you.

I didn't...I'm so sorry! Can you just PM me. If you send me your zip, I can quickly get you a total and get back to you.

PM me if logowear doenst get sold (I see sales pending) - youre local (I think) so it would be an easy sale :)
-Jen

iteachurkid said:
I didn't...I'm so sorry! Can you just PM me. If you send me your zip, I can quickly get you a total and get back to you.

Hi Jen,
I'm sorry ---- guess you need my address. LOL
I will email you again with that info.
If you can't tell, I've never purchased from the site -- feeling like a dork!
THanks
Donna

No worries! I got it and we are all good! It will go out on Monday :)

2dlh said:
Hi Jen,
I'm sorry ---- guess you need my address. LOL
I will email you again with that info.
If you can't tell, I've never purchased from the site -- feeling like a dork!
THanks
Donna

PigletsMom said:
PM me if logowear doenst get sold (I see sales pending) - youre local (I think) so it would be an easy sale :)
-Jen

I'll let you know. I'm near Richmond...are you in NOVA? I

I've just reduced the prices on some of the items :) If you are interested in something, just let me know!

I just PM'd you. Thanks!

I got it and messaged you back :)

pchefjaneen said:
I just PM'd you. Thanks!

Bumping! If you see something you like, but you don't like the price, make me an offer :)

HI, I know it has been a couple of months about the items that you have for sale. Do you still have the snowman apron or tablecloth for sale?

Do you have an updated list?

No, I do not have an updated list? Where would I find that?

I was asking the OP is she had an updated list of things for sale.

I would like the black tshirt and the hello my name is button if they are still available!

Do you have any help w hip cancer pins?

Is the logo wear still available?

1. What items are available for sale?

There are a variety of consultant items available for sale, including demo products, retired products, and overstock items. These products range from cookware and bakeware to kitchen tools and gadgets.

2. How much are the items being sold for?

The prices for the consultant items are reduced and vary depending on the item. You can find the specific prices for each item listed on our website or by contacting your local Pampered Chef consultant.

3. Are the items in good condition?

Yes, all of the consultant items for sale are in excellent condition. They have been gently used for demonstrations or are new in their original packaging. Any imperfections will be noted in the product description.

4. Is there a warranty for the items?

As these items are being sold at a discounted price, they do not come with a warranty. However, they are still covered by our satisfaction guarantee, so if you are not satisfied with your purchase, you can return it within 30 days for a full refund or replacement.

5. How can I purchase these items?

You can purchase the consultant items for sale by contacting your local Pampered Chef consultant. They will be able to assist you with the purchase and answer any further questions you may have.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• iteachurkid
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • iteachurkid
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
suzipooh
  • trps