• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Pampered Chef Merchandise and Supplies for Sale - Low Prices!

In summary, the seller is offering various Pampered Chef items for sale, including logowear, logo items, bags, business supplies, recruiting materials, training materials, books, and miscellaneous items. Prices do not include shipping and the seller accepts PayPal only. Pictures can be provided upon request. The seller is open to answering any questions and thanks the buyer for looking.
iteachurkid
Silver Member
I'm still selling, just not quite as much as I used to be and decided that someone else might be able to use some of the items that are taking up space in my office :) I tried to group things together and give as much detail as possible. The price is for all that I have of an item unless noted. Prices do not include shipping. I will ship in flat-rate boxes or what ever way is the cheapest. Paypal only. I can take pictures of anything that you want to see. You can email me at [email protected] and I'll send it your way. If you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask! Thanks for looking!

Logowear
Blue ¾ length sleeve shirt - New (S) - $12.00
Red Pampered Chef Short Sleeve Shirt (M) - $9.00
Raspberry Help Whit Cancer Fleece – New (S) - $20.00

Logo Items
Merrill Water Bottle - Blue(new) - $3.00
Blue hard cover small spiral notebooks with pen (2) - $3.00
Two packs of luggage tags – unopened (4) - $4.00
The Pampered Chef keychain flashlight – 2 (new with batteries) - $4.00

Bags
October Promotion Duffle Bag -New - $35.00

Business Supplies
Nancy’s Artwork Lot (Business Cards, Pen Flags, Door Hangers and large labels (6 to a page)) - $5.00
Booking Slide (homemade, laminated on white) - $3.00
Wedding Registry Show Planners (15) - $1.00
Door Prize Drawing Slips (6 +2 with a small amount) - $4.00
Italian Made Easy Cooking Show invites – 1 unopened pack - $.50
Pampered Chef Product Notecards (Merrill) - 45 opened and one pack unopened - $15.00

Recruiting Material/New Consultant Items
Guess What I discovered at The Pampered Chef postcards – Opened pack (at least 50) - $4.00
Discover the Chef in you – Ask Me How Pins (7) - $3.50
Merrill New consultant recipe cards – 1 unopened pack - $4.00
Discover Us – 4 packs of 20 and 23 loose (103 total) - $4.00
Succeed with us (unopened pack of 5 and 1 out of package – 6 total) – $3.00
Grow with Us (unopened pack of 5 and 1 out of package – 6 total) - $3.00
Congratulations and Welcome to our Cluster Business Card Sheets – One opened package with a few missing and one unopened package - $8.00

Training Materials
Getting Started with the Pampered Chef – CD - $1.00
Cooking Shows in Action (1 unopened, 1 opened) - $5 for both

Books
The Pampered Chef – Doris Christopher - $8.00

Miscellaneous
Help Whip Cancer Pins (full bags) – 4 - $4.00
2 oz Plastic cups (approximately 175) – These are Solo brand. I purchased them from a friend who sells Tastefully Simple to sample sauces at my shows. - $5.00
Retired Red Silicone Oven Mitt (taken to shows) - $4.00

Last edited:
I would love the
STEP INTO sUCCESS CDs
The Power of Focus
Grow a Big Team
the taster spoons
Pink purse with brown handles

Thanks! Just let me know how to get the money to you!
Sandi

sandilou said:
I would love the
STEP INTO sUCCESS CDs
The Power of Focus
Grow a Big Team
the taster spoons
Pink purse with brown handles

Thanks! Just let me know how to get the money to you!
Sandi

Just sent you a PM. Thanks so much :)

I would love to have these, just let me know how to pay!

Catalog Tote (supply order) – Used – has a few white marks on the clear part of the bag - $3.00
Unopened pack of Snowman Holiday Greeting Cards (I think it’s 25 in the pack) - $6.00
I love what I do and You can too Pins (2) - $1.00

Thanks!
Angela

Pampered Angel said:
I would love to have these, just let me know how to pay!

Catalog Tote (supply order) – Used – has a few white marks on the clear part of the bag - $3.00
Unopened pack of Snowman Holiday Greeting Cards (I think it’s 25 in the pack) - $6.00
I love what I do and You can too Pins (2) - $1.00

Thanks!
Angela

Just sent you a PM. Thanks so much!

i'll take all your recipe cards....

carlajanes said:
i'll take all your recipe cards....

Just sent you a PM :)

I'm interested in the recipe cards and "The Pampered Chef removable car window stickers (3) - $1.00". Are the window stickers new? If not, what's the condition? Do they have the current logo on them? Thanks

vmgcooks said:
I'm interested in the recipe cards and "The Pampered Chef removable car window stickers (3) - $1.00". Are the window stickers new? If not, what's the condition? Do they have the current logo on them? Thanks

Just PMed you :)

I've updated the list with what I have available. I also added the duffle bag. If you have any questions, just let me know!

Just PM'd you about the ribbons :)

1. What types of products does Pampered Chef offer?

Pampered Chef offers a wide range of kitchen tools and cookware, including bakeware, cookware, cutlery, kitchen gadgets, and small appliances.

2. Are Pampered Chef products high-quality?

Yes, Pampered Chef products are known for their high-quality materials and durable construction. Many of our products also come with a lifetime guarantee.

3. How can I purchase Pampered Chef merchandise?

You can purchase Pampered Chef products through our independent consultants at home parties, online, or through our catalog. You can also contact our customer service team for assistance.

4. Does Pampered Chef offer any sales or discounts?

Pampered Chef often offers sales and promotions, especially during holiday seasons. You can also save by hosting a party or becoming a consultant and receiving a discount on your purchases.

5. How can I become a Pampered Chef consultant?

To become a Pampered Chef consultant, you can sign up through our website or contact a current consultant for more information. Our consultants receive training and support to help them succeed in their business.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• iteachurkid
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Denise K
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Denise K
  • iteachurkid