• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Retired and Discontinued Pampered Chef Items for Sale | Limited Stock!

In summary, the conversation is about a person named Kathy who is selling various items, including a Kid's Cookie Set, a Merrill Zippered Cardigan, a PC logo t-shirt and tote, a Stoneware Mold Holder, Toaster Bags, audio tapes and CDs from a National Conference, retired White Kitchen Towels, Empowering Woman magazines, small and large clear catalog bags, a recipe booklet, kitchen tools and utensils, recipe cards, stationery, and assorted PC-related stickers. The person is asking for offers and prefers payment through PayPal. Some items have been sold and the seller is sorting through communications to calculate shipping costs.
Kathytnt
I am trying to list only retired or discontinued items for full list or for question contact me at [email protected]

*Kid’s Cookie Set – Open – Display Only Measuring Cups, Recipe card and Cookie cutters in Plastic Drawsting bag $7.50
*Beautiful Merrill Zippered Pale Pink Cardigan – Never worn – Still has tags Size L $25
*Lavender short sleeved t-shirt with PC logo $7.50 L

Catalog tote $5
Ribbon purse – lining has PC logo – Ribbons have PC logo Includes 2 sets of ribbons lavender, khaki, green, white, pink and red $15

*Stoneware Mold Holder NIP - $10 comes with bonus Nylon Slice and serve (Already packed to ship but someone backed out of sale)

2115 4-pack Toaster Bags $2.00 NIP

Audio Tapes from National Conference 1998 - Topics Include Goalsetting, Unlimited Bookins, Theme Shows, $1000 Shows, Increasing you average, Hostess Coaching, Managin Motherhood and a Business, Fundraisers, Etc. 10 tape set $10 or best offer

Retired White Kitchen Towels NIP $10

Empowering woman magazines 8 copies $2 each
Nancy’s artworks small clear catalog bags – (89) $8
Large clear catalog bags 26 ($3)

How Sweet it is All Occasion Cookie recipe booklet (open) (10) $2.50
Audio CDs $1 each (open)

Building Blocks of Successful Recruiting
Managing Pampered & Another Job
Building Your Tem – Recruiting 201
Time Management and Organization
Recruiting with the Stars
Leading Consultants to Success
Create a Recruiting Climate
Simple Steps to Host Coaching
The Fortune is in the Follow up
Recipe for Successful Recruiting
Wedding Registry Success Strategies
Super Start New Consultants
Want a Show with Wow
Selling Product Collections
Product Knowledge =Selling Success

All NIP
Cook’s corer 1175 - $3
Large spreaders (2) 1645 $5
Bag Clip demo $1
Large serving spatula 2625 $5
Twixits 2649 (lavendar, green and white) $4 (4)
2648(cranberry, purple, dark green) $4

HWC Clips 9820 $7.50
HWC pens pkg of 5 $7.50
HWC pins ( 84) $2.50

Lemon Zester Corer $3
Hooked on Fish Recipe Cards $3 (2)
Super Salads recipe cards $3
Hand scraper (cranberry) $3
Bamboo Spoon set 1674 $7.50

Recipe cards (some had tiny labels that can be covered) 2.5 cents each:chef:

Deluxe Cheeseburger Salad (31)
Warm Nutty Caramel Brownies (51)
Mini Glazed Lemon Cakes (55)
Asian Pork and Noodle Skillet (31)
Thai Chicken Stir fry (27)
Tangy Pepper –Pecan Brie (29)
Island Breeze Rum Cake (17)
Portobello-Chicken Panini (65)
Profiterole Puffs (18)
Peppermint Fudge Cookie Sandwiches (36)

Stationery Sandstone w/ logo from Nancy’s on full package and 34 sheets lose ($10)

Nancy’s Cards approximately 70 assorted 75 cents
Clear logo Sticker from Nancy’s (great for Hostess folders) 36 $4
Small Logo stickers unopened package $2
Round logo stickers 5 unopened packages and 4 loose sheets $2
Large logo sticker – good for car window $2
Gift certificate stickers 4 unopened packages $4
Assorted (chef hat thank you, we love to pamper, etc ) over 200 PC related stickers $4

Products are NIP unless otherwise notes. Most consultant supplies is open unless noted
I will consider reasonable offers on all items

PayPal preferred

Prices do no include shipping from 75067

how much for shipping to 06335 for the catalog tote?

emailed you

Iwould love the catalog tote and purse and much more, actually. my email is [email protected]
thanks!

I'm interested in the large logo sticker, the lavendar t-shirt and the catalog tote. [email protected]

I am interested in the recipe cards- so it would be $9 for all of them?

Hi Kathy,
still waiting to hear from you, i was the second to pm you and email you about all items, the 1st was one about catalog tote. anxiously waiting,
thank you
laurie

Sorry gang - I have limited access to the internet access at work so that is why I requested people send me an e-mail. I will sort through the communications as quickly as possible.

Laurie I did get your messages

I will get back to each of you in the order e-mails and messages were received. I need to find an appropriate box for each item to caculate postage.

Laurie you have and e-mail from me.

catalog tote 2649 twixit, scraper and small logo stickers are sold

Please be patient with me gang. Whenever I do this I get a bunch of people that hit me with e-mails and then trying to complete transactions takes a while. I will list sold items once the transaction is completed. Otherwise the item is still available.

Here is an updated list not including current items

I am trying to list only retired or discontinued items for full list or for question contact me at

*Kid’s Cookie Set – Open – Display Only Measuring Cups, Recipe card and Cookie cutters in Plastic Drawsting bag $7.50
*Beautiful Merrill Zippered Pale Pink Cardigan – Never worn – Still has tags Size L $25

*Stoneware Mold Holder NIP - $10 comes with bonus Nylon Slice and serve (Already packed to ship but someone backed out of sale)

Audio Tapes from National Conference 1998 - Topics Include Goalsetting, Unlimited Bookins, Theme Shows, $1000 Shows, Increasing you average, Hostess Coaching, Managin Motherhood and a Business, Fundraisers, Etc. 10 tape set $10 or best offer

All NIP

Large spreaders (1) 1645 $5
Bag Clip demo $1

HWC Clips 9820 $7.50
HWC pens pkg of 5 $7.50
HWC pins ( 84) $2.50

Lemon Zester Corer $3

Recipe cards (some had tiny labels that can be covered) 2.5 cents each

Stationery Sandstone w/ logo from Nancy’s on full package and 34 sheets lose ($10)

Large logo sticker – good for car window $2
Assorted (chef hat thank you, we love to pamper, etc ) over 200 PC related stickers $4

Products are NIP unless otherwise notes. Most consultant supplies is open unless noted

PayPal preferred

Update - I had several people contact me on some items but either didn't e-mail me to decline or did not respond. Until the items below are paid for they are still up for grabs.

Please e-mail me at [email protected] do not IM me on Chef success because my box is very full

*Kid’s Cookie Set – Open – Display Only Measuring Cups, Recipe card and Cookie cutters in Plastic Drawsting bag $5.00

All NIP

Bag Clip demo $1

HWC Clips 9820 $7.50
HWC pins ( 84) $2.50

Lemon Zester Corer $3

20 Folders with pockets (purple) great for hostess folders. Holds 3-4 catalogs and paperwork and a slot for your business card. Has a Pampered Chef logo sticker on ecah folder 10 cents each

PayPal preferred

Update - I had several people contact me on some items but either didn't e-mail me to decline or did not respond. Until the items below are paid for they are still up for grabs.

Please e-mail me at do not IM me on Chef success because my box is very full

Also if any of you are looking for some cash and carry items for fall shows let me know - I have a list of newer items (NIP) that would be great for these types of shows. I can send you a list.

*Kid’s Cookie Set – Open – Display Only Measuring Cups, Recipe card and Cookie cutters in Plastic Drawsting bag $5.00

All NIP

Bag Clip demo $1

HWC Clips 9820 $7.50
HWC pins ( 84) $2.50

Lemon Zester Corer $3

20 Folders with pockets (purple) great for hostess folders. Holds 3-4 catalogs and paperwork and a slot for your business card. Has a Pampered Chef logo sticker on ecah folder 10 cents each

PayPal preferred

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please e-mail me at do not IM me on Chef success because my box is very full

Also if any of you are looking for some cash and carry items for fall shows let me know - I have a list of newer items (NIP) that would be great for these types of shows. I can send you a list.

All NIP

Bag Clip demo $1

HWC Clips 9820 $7.50
HWC Pens (5) $5

Lemon Zester Corer $3

PayPal preferred

All items that have been claimed and paid for have been shipped.

1. What does it mean when an item is retired or discontinued?

When a Pampered Chef item is retired or discontinued, it means that it is no longer being produced and sold by the company. This could be due to low demand, changes in the product line, or the item reaching the end of its production cycle.

2. Can I still purchase retired or discontinued items?

Yes, you can still purchase retired or discontinued items as long as they are in stock. These items may be available at a discounted price, and they are only available while supplies last.

3. How can I find out which items are retired or discontinued?

You can find out which items are retired or discontinued by checking our website or contacting a Pampered Chef consultant. Retired and discontinued items will be labeled as such on our website and will have limited stock available.

4. What is the return policy for retired or discontinued items?

Our return policy for retired or discontinued items is the same as our regular return policy. If the item is damaged or defective, we will replace it or provide a refund. However, if you simply changed your mind about the item, we cannot accept returns or exchanges for retired or discontinued items.

5. Can I still host a party or event featuring retired or discontinued items?

Yes, you can still host a party or event featuring retired or discontinued items. Your consultant will be able to assist you in selecting available items and creating a successful event. Keep in mind that these items may have limited stock and may not be available for future parties or events.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kcmckay
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Sheilainwv
  • chezshelly
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Celia
  • Jules711