• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Ready for a New Online Boutique? Office Pack for Sale!

In summary, I have met new friends, learned so many things about home businesses, and have a new love for cooking with great products. I love the business and I love everything that goes with it, but our companies are venturing on to different paths and I have become very busy. I have also decided that there is no day like the present to try to move toward my dreams of an online boutique that focuses on clothing and jewelry. I have started organizing for businesses and home businesses so that people can be successful.
Jilleysue
Silver Member
PC has offered so many great things for me. I have met new friends, learned so many things about home businesses and most importantly have a new love for cooking with great products. I love the business and I love everything that goes with it, but our companies are venturing on to different paths and I have become very busy. I have also decided that there is no day like the present to try to move toward my dreams of an online boutique that focuses on clothing and jewelry. I have started organizing for businesses and home businesses so that people can be successful.

I would like to sell all of these in one large office pack. They are all boxed up and ready to go.

Box includes
Quite a few sheets of Large PC stickers
Tons of other sheets of PC stickers
4 Opportunity CD
Taste of Tropics Recipe Cards
2 Pack Dine at Home Recipe Cards
4 1/2 Packs Taste of Tropics invites
4 PC Pins
1 pack registration forms
1 PC mousepad
1 PC mouse
1 Box PC logo envelopes
1 Pack PC letterhead
3 PC Notepads
1 1/2 Plan Guide
1 pack sale receipts
1 box PC envelopes
Cookshow Live VHS
Large Large Variety pack of PC Postcards. Over 200+
Large Variety Pack of PC Catalog Stickers
5 2007 S/S Seasons best
25 2007 S/S Guest order forms
8 F/W 2008 Seasons Best
18 F/W 2006 Seasons Best
(all old Seasons Bests great for hostess gifts)
25 pink PC Balloons
5 new packs of Your Invited to a cool show invitations
2 New packs of Game day invites
1 new pack of Peppermint Fudge Recipe cards
New pack of 2007 S/S Mini Catalogs
PC Cash bag
2 packs of PC NEW Business Web Post cards
9 PC Postits
1 post it holder
Variety of odds and ends.

Will sell for 100.00 Over 200.00 in items.
Email me and we'll chat.

Thanks all of you for everything. I love chef success and I will be on here. CAROLYN RULES!!!!

Hey! ...just popping in this thread to say "hi" - long time no see!!!! I hope you are doing well!

janetupnorth said:
Hey! ...just popping in this thread to say "hi" - long time no see!!!! I hope you are doing well!

Well hello. I am doing very well. How are you?

Addition to goodies for sale. Will sell for $85 and I will include shipping! Great deal for new consultants who would like things to start out their business. I had a great system and everything you need to be successful.

Thanks,
Jill

Sold. Thanks everyone for your responses!

1. What types of products are usually included in "Lots of Goodies for Sale"?

The "Lots of Goodies for Sale" category typically includes a variety of kitchen tools, gadgets, and cookware from Pampered Chef's product line.

2. Are there any discounted prices for the products in "Lots of Goodies for Sale"?

Yes, the products in this category are often offered at discounted prices compared to their regular retail price. You can find great deals on popular items and even some exclusive items that are only available in this category.

3. How often are new products added to "Lots of Goodies for Sale"?

New products are added to this category on a regular basis, usually every few weeks. Keep checking back for new deals and products that may interest you.

4. Can I use discounts or promotional codes on "Lots of Goodies for Sale" products?

No, discounts and promotional codes cannot be applied to products in this category. However, the already discounted prices make these products a great deal.

5. Can I return or exchange products from "Lots of Goodies for Sale"?

Products in this category are final sale and cannot be returned or exchanged. Please make sure to carefully read the product descriptions and reviews before making a purchase.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• toaster_pastry
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Jacquelyn Scheel
  • kcmckay
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Sheilainwv
  • Cyork2114