• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Maximizing Extra Catalogs: Creative Uses and Solutions

In summary, "Lots of Extra Catalogs" refers to a surplus of catalogs that a company or organization is looking to distribute or get rid of. Companies may have excess catalogs due to overproduction, changes in product offerings, or a decrease in demand for physical catalogs. To obtain these catalogs, one can contact the company directly or reach out to local businesses or organizations. There are various options for what to do with "Lots of Extra Catalogs," such as using them for crafting, donating them, selling them, or recycling them. However, having too many catalogs can lead to storage and clutter issues and potential waste if not properly managed.
msmileyface
I have a big handful of extra catalogs from each season since Fall 2009. I'm trying to figure out what to do with them. I am saving a few of each, and I have cut some up for different posters I use (I have an example of what my "average" host earns with pictures). Any other ideas?

When I do booths I give them away.

Exactly - those are what you give away, leave in waiting rooms, etc. Put a "please contact for current catalog" sticker on them and leave them everywhere you can.

I leave them in waiting rooms, the nail salon, etc too, but I have a label on mine that reads:
Though the date on this catalog may be old,
Just look inside and you'll be sold...
Many great products you will see,
Call to learn how to get some for FREE!
If extra income is what you need,
I can help you to succeed.
Contact me for a new catalogthe last few lines is my contact info, website and email.

I love your label Dawn...

Dawn!!!! That is an awesome label idea! I'm making mine right away! Thank you so much for sharing! :thumbup:

I was also told to make sure that my contact is on all the recipe pages as well.

What is "Lots of Extra Catalogs?"

"Lots of Extra Catalogs" is a term used to describe a situation where a company or organization has a surplus of catalogs that they are looking to distribute or get rid of.

Why do companies have "Lots of Extra Catalogs?"

Companies may have "Lots of Extra Catalogs" for various reasons. Some common reasons include overproduction, changes in product offerings, or a decrease in demand for physical catalogs due to the rise of digital marketing.

How can I get my hands on some of these "Lots of Extra Catalogs?"

If you are interested in obtaining "Lots of Extra Catalogs," you can contact the company directly to inquire about their surplus catalogs. Alternatively, you can try reaching out to local businesses or organizations that may have excess catalogs that they are willing to give away or sell.

What should I do with "Lots of Extra Catalogs?"

There are several options for what you can do with "Lots of Extra Catalogs." You could use them for crafting or DIY projects, donate them to schools or community centers, or sell them to collectors. You could also recycle them if they are no longer usable.

Are there any potential drawbacks to having "Lots of Extra Catalogs?"

Having "Lots of Extra Catalogs" may lead to storage and clutter issues, as well as potential waste if the catalogs are not utilized or properly disposed of. It is important for companies to carefully consider their production and distribution of catalogs to prevent excess amounts.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• mandy412
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
mandy412
  • cwinter474
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
ThePamperedMommy
  • esavvymom