• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Dealing with Cancelations: How to Handle Them and Move Forward

In summary, Amanda's experience with cancellations has been difficult this month. She has had three booked shows and two have been cancelled. Her last show had a lady who backed out at the last minute.
PCAbby
Any one else get lots of cancelations this month? I had five booked, and three canceled, one of which was last minute. I was so mad because this was really my only weekedn to do shows due to my vacation but both Saturday and Sunday's show canceled this week. Thankfully Sundays and the other one that cancled a few weeks ago both rescheduled for December-so at least I now have four booking for December, but it is sooooooo frustrating and defeating! Also , my show last night is only at $150 so far....hopefullly we'll get some outside orders in. But this is my SS3 so now I won't be able toearn my 3rd bonus package most likely.
:(

I am also getting cancellations but none of mine have rescheduled :( Also at my last show the lady backed out at the last minute on a $140 order. She
said she later on so we'll see.

I thought now would be a great time to sell pc and get alot of parties. So far
it hasn't been for me. I keep hoping and TRYING very hard.

Good luck to you!

I am with you girls. I have had cancelations for December, but tonight was the worst. I only had 3 people show up, and I left with 93.00 in commisionable sales. What really sucks is I put off our trip for a day because I needed some sales. I am very frustrated, and the host does not think she can get anymore orders, and tried to sell me scrappbooking supplies all night. She just wanted me to cook for her and for me to buy scrappbooking stuff. :mad: Sorry I had to vent!
Amanda

I know how you feel!! I was close to quitting this month due to all the cancellations. I had 3 shows booked and have had 2 cancel so far. i havent been able to get in touch with the third host yet and her show is in 2 weeks!! and what sucks even more is i have nothing for december right now. i am going to do another craft fair the day after thanksgiving and that saturday and everyone who enters my drawing i am going to try and book for the first 2 weeks in december ( give myself a break for christmas and the week after my mother will be here) and those that dont want december i will try and book EARLY january. january is a busy time for me as one of my sons birthday is the 25th and i usually try to go to Georgia for a few days also. dont give up yet!! i didnt have my hopes up for nov. and dec. just because of the holiday season but i am geared up for the new year. i think it will really pick up then!! good luck to you all!!

Hi there,I completely understand your frustration with the cancellations this month. It can be really discouraging when you have a full schedule and then shows start dropping off. But it's great that you were able to reschedule some of them for December and hopefully those will be successful.As for your show last night, don't lose hope just yet. It's still early and there's always a chance for outside orders to come in. And even if it doesn't reach your goal, remember that every show is still a success in its own way. You were able to share your passion for cooking and products with your guests, and that's what matters most.I wish you all the best with your SS3 and I'm sure you'll still have a successful month despite the cancellations. Keep up the great work!Best,

1. What is the policy for canceling a party or event with Pampered Chef?

Our policy for canceling a party or event with Pampered Chef is to give at least 48 hours notice. This allows us to make any necessary changes and adjustments to our schedule.

2. Will I be charged for canceling a party or event with Pampered Chef?

No, you will not be charged for canceling a party or event with Pampered Chef as long as you provide at least 48 hours notice.

3. Can I reschedule a party or event if I need to cancel?

Yes, you can certainly reschedule a party or event if you need to cancel. Just let us know at least 48 hours in advance and we will work with you to find a new date and time that works for both parties.

4. What if I need to cancel within 48 hours of the party or event?

If you need to cancel within 48 hours of the party or event, please contact us as soon as possible. While we cannot guarantee a full refund, we will work with you to find a solution that is fair for both parties.

5. Can I still earn host rewards if I cancel my party or event?

If you cancel your party or event, you will not be eligible for host rewards. However, if you reschedule the event within 30 days, you will still be eligible to earn host rewards as long as the event meets the minimum sales requirement.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
ShellBeach
  • ChefBeckyD
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
floccies
  • k1tchng0ddess
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies