• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Should I Offer Calendars as a Bonus Gift w/ Purchase?

In summary, offering calendars as a bonus gift with purchase is a decision that should be based on your business goals. While it may not directly increase sales, it can be a way to show customer appreciation and potentially encourage repeat purchases. When choosing which type of calendar to offer, consider your target audience and what would be most useful and appealing to them. Customizable options are available through Pampered Chef, which can help promote your brand. There may be additional costs associated with offering calendars, but it can also be seen as a marketing expense that can bring in more customers and sales.
babywings76
Gold Member
I haven't given away very many calendars and still have a lot left. Today I have a show and was thinking of using them as a bonus gift w/ purchase. Do you think I should put an amount on how much they need to spend in order to get one? $30? $60? Or something else?

Give them away as an "on time" gift! :D Everyone who's there at the scheduled start time, gets one.

I've been giving them to the host, and past host at each show as a thank-you gift, plus to anyone who books a show, and anyone who spends $40 or more. It's worked well. In fact, I've had a lot of people jump from $40 to $60 so that they could get both freebies for the month!:)

I would definitely put a $$ amount on it...I think Becky hit it right at saying $40...they'll jump to $60 for the next freebie! :)

That sounds great! Thanks! :)

1. Should I offer calendars as a bonus gift with purchase?

It is ultimately up to you and your business goals. However, calendars can be a great bonus gift option as they are practical and can add value to the purchase.

2. Will offering calendars as a bonus gift increase sales?

There is no guarantee that offering calendars as a bonus gift will directly increase sales. However, it can be a way to show customer appreciation and potentially encourage repeat purchases.

3. How should I choose which type of calendar to offer?

Consider your target audience and what type of calendar would be most useful and appealing to them. You can also consider seasonal or themed calendars that align with your products.

4. Can I customize the calendars with my business logo?

Yes, Pampered Chef offers customizable options for calendars as a bonus gift. This can be a great way to promote your brand and create a cohesive look for your business.

5. Are there any additional costs associated with offering calendars as a bonus gift?

There may be additional costs depending on the type and customization of the calendars. However, offering a bonus gift can also be seen as a marketing expense and can potentially bring in more customers and sales.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• linojackie
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
linojackie
  • krahema
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
lesliec
  • esavvymom