• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Retired Pampered Chef Items for Sale - Make an Offer!

In summary, Lisa is selling retired items from her kitchen. She has a covered micro cooker, tile napkins, cake stencil set, HWC Daisy Dessert plates, Pastry blender, Lime green bar cutting board and knife, green stoneware crock, double boiler, and SA Small Bowl Caddy. She is also selling Logo wear, old products, new products, and consultant items. Payments are check or paypal and the prices do not include shipping.
lvanderw
I am hanging up the PC apron and have a lot of items for sale. I have Logo wear, old products, new products, books and CDs, and Consultant items. Please email me for a complete list. I am willing to negotiate on the prices so make an offer..... Here are the retired items I have for sale:
Covered Micro Cooker, Tile Napkins - set of 2, Reversible Table Runner (fall colors), Cake stencil set, HWC Daisy Dessert plates, Pastry blender, Lime green bar cutting board and knife, green stoneware crock, double boiler, SA Small Bowl Caddy.

Payment is check or paypal and the prices don't include the shipping. I will be shipping from 30101.

Thanks
Lisa

Can you email me a list?

ashleyweed @ gmail . com

Thanks!

just pm'[s you, couldn't find your email.
sorry
thanks
laurie

pm with list

May I please have a list as well. You can either PM me or email me ?
[email protected]

Sorry to hear that you are putting up your apron!

Cindy

Can you post the list here?

I can't post any of the current items per the rules, which is mostly what I have. I'll be happy to email the list to you. Sorry..... thanks Lisa

can you send me the list to hev223(at)yahoo.com?

Thanks!

I would love the list of items.. thanks

Did anyone get a list yet?

I haven't!

I haven't either and sent a PM a LONG time ago. Oh well...that person's loss...

Can you please send me a list as well [email protected]

Thanks
Sandra
Indep. Senior Consultant #586961

Hi,

If you have anything left, could you email the list to me, [email protected]? Thanks!

Best of luck in your new endeavors!

Can you please send me a list of items that you may have left at [email protected]
Thanks
Sandra
Indep. Senior Consultant# 586961

Do you still have the daisy plates available?

Do you still have the daisy plates left? Thank you!

I am interested in HWC daisy plates. Do you still have them?

hey guys - this thread was over 6 months old - she was hanging up her apron. Somehow I doubt she is still lurking on here. Sorry - hope you get your plates.

otisbg said:
hey guys - this thread was over 6 months old - she was hanging up her apron. Somehow I doubt she is still lurking on here. Sorry - hope you get your plates.

Yeah - what she said. This thread is from SEPTEMBER 2009......doubt she's still hanging around.

ChefBeckyD said:
Yeah - what she said. This thread is from SEPTEMBER 2009......doubt she's still hanging around.

And it doesn't appear that anyone who asked for a list back then got an answer. I doubt you'll get a response now. She hung up her apron and she probably isn't lurking otherwise people would've heard from her or she would've updated her thread.

please e-mail the list me also

do you still have the HWC daisy plates? If so, what are you asking for them?

Woah! At this rate I don't think I have a chance at getting any of these items. ;)

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Denise K
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Denise K
  • ktraceyk
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Suzanne Johnson