• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Lots for Sale: Hanging up Apron

In summary, Janeen has listed a variety of items for sale, including a tablecloth, cookbooks, and more. The sale for the '08 Seasons Best recipe books has gone through, but if you would like to purchase them, please email [email protected].
pc_jessica
Well, after some life changes and realizing that I need to finish my college degree I have decided to hang up my apron for now and need to get rid of some of my stash to pay for my college. So here is my list of what I can post on here, and if you want the current season items PM for a list.
If you would like more than one item I can combine shipping charges, just let me know!
Thanks!

Display Cards
30 Minute Chickhen Display Card $1

Brochures
11- 'Come Join Us' Brochures (5 have label) $2
5- 'Your Life Your Way' DVD $2
3 Packs of 20- 'Take Charge Take Action' Brochures $3 for all 3 packs

Supplies
Pampered Chef Your Guide Binder (comes with New Kit) $2
8- Packs of Cooking Show Invite Postcards $1 each
1- Drawing Slip Pad $1
6- Consulant Agreement Forms $1 for all
4- Folders with 'Pampered Chef Hostess' Sticker $1 for all 4
40- Pampered Chef Plastic Bags (there are about 40 of them) $5 for all
1- Consulant Tote (that comes with New Kit, in perfect condition) $30

If you have any questions or would like to see pics of anything let me know.

Last edited:
just PM'd you.

Sent you a pm!

Thanks,
Janeen

pm'd you items, thanks

i'd love recipe cards, all
pink towel

pm'd ya as well!

i think I got back to everyone's PM's. I also updated the list to show what sales are pending for payment. So far none of my current items are spoken for so if you would like to see that list let me know!

I would really appreciate a copy of your list as well. I am just getting started and only purchased the mini starter kit. I need need need some supplies, but most of the ones I am intereseted in are pending. Thanks so much!

Okay I updated the list again Lots of items left!!

Is everything still available on the current list? Or could you send me an updated one? Thanks much [email protected]

I had emailed you wanting recipe cards and folders the first time but you said they were sold, is that sell still pending from back then? or were you thinking of me as buying them?

Updated list again...some sales fell through.

please pm the list to me too, thanks

The list is in the original post. :)

Bumping!!!!

Hey Jessica
Can you let me know if the tablecloth I purchased from you has shipped out yet?

Hi Jessica, Did the sale for the '08 Seasons Best recipe books go through? If not, I would be interested in purchasing. My email is [email protected].

Thanks!

Dnisew said:
Hi Jessica, Did the sale for the '08 Seasons Best recipe books go through? If not, I would be interested in purchasing. My email is [email protected].

Thanks!

the sale did go through! sorry.

PM'd you about the catalogs.

Bumping still have stuff left!!! the first post in the thread has been updated with all items left....i still have some of the current catalog items left as well.

What is the purpose of "Lots for Sale: Hanging up Apron"?

The "Lots for Sale: Hanging up Apron" is a product that is specifically designed for organizing and storing aprons in the kitchen. It helps keep your aprons easily accessible and prevents them from getting wrinkled or dirty.

How many aprons can the "Lots for Sale: Hanging up Apron" hold?

The "Lots for Sale: Hanging up Apron" can hold up to 6 aprons at a time. It has 6 hooks, each designed to hold one apron, making it a convenient and space-saving storage solution.

Is the "Lots for Sale: Hanging up Apron" suitable for all types of aprons?

Yes, the "Lots for Sale: Hanging up Apron" is suitable for all types of aprons, including full-length, half-length, and bib aprons. The hooks are adjustable, allowing for a customizable fit for different apron sizes and styles.

How is the "Lots for Sale: Hanging up Apron" installed?

The "Lots for Sale: Hanging up Apron" can be easily installed in any kitchen. It comes with screws and anchors for mounting on the wall. Alternatively, you can also hang it over a door or cabinet using the included over-the-door hook.

Does the "Lots for Sale: Hanging up Apron" come in different colors?

Currently, the "Lots for Sale: Hanging up Apron" is only available in a neutral white color. However, it can be easily painted or decorated to match your kitchen decor. The durable plastic material also makes it easy to clean and maintain.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kcmckay
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Sheilainwv
Replies
Views
Serendi
  • ChefJWarren
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies