• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What's Included in this Incredible Pampered Chef Bundle?

In summary, the price for the lots for sale varies and can depend on factors such as location, size, and additional features. The lots are undeveloped, but pre-built options are available for a quicker move-in process. There are various lot sizes available, ranging from quarter-acre to multiple acres. Some of the lots are located in communities with amenities such as parks and playgrounds. Lots can also be purchased for investment purposes, with potential for future building or selling for profit. The sales team can provide more information on specific lot sizes, amenities, and potential growth in the area.
Sjoneschef
Gold Member
Pampered Chef Banner, laptop bag, sling purse, recipe collection binder filled with pampered chef recipes, pineapple wedger, 8x8 pan, extra easy accent tips, stone heart mold, pampered chef bag filled with invitations, bridal invites and birthday cards. Three stoneware racks. Would like to have $60.00 including shipping out of all this stuff. email for further information. [email protected]
IMG_20151228_183013.jpg
image1.JPG
IMG_20151228_183013.jpg
IMG_20151228_183013.jpg image1.JPG

I would be interested in the sling bag with the pocket for the mini catalog if you still have it and willing to separate it from the rest of the stuff. Please let me know. my zip is 03235 and email is [email protected] Thank you.

Wow, that sounds like a great deal! I'm definitely interested in the Pampered Chef Banner and the recipe collection binder filled with recipes. Can you tell me more about the laptop bag and sling purse? Are they also Pampered Chef branded? And do you have any pictures of the items? I'm also curious about the extra easy accent tips and the stone heart mold - what are those used for? Thank you!

1. What is the price of the lots for sale?

The price for the lots for sale varies depending on location, size, and any additional features. However, we can assure you that our prices are competitive and offer great value for your money.

2. Are the lots already developed or do we need to build on them?

The lots for sale are undeveloped, giving you the opportunity to design and build your dream home exactly the way you want it. However, we do offer some pre-built options for those who prefer a quicker move-in process.

3. What are the lot sizes available?

We have a variety of lot sizes available to choose from, ranging from quarter-acre to multiple acres. Our sales team would be happy to provide you with more information on specific lot sizes in the area you are interested in.

4. Are there any community amenities included with the lots?

Some of our lots for sale are located in communities that offer amenities such as parks, playgrounds, and walking trails. However, this varies depending on the specific location. Our team can provide you with more details on any amenities included with the lots you are interested in.

5. Can I purchase a lot for investment purposes?

Yes, you can purchase a lot for investment purposes. Many of our customers have purchased lots with the intention of building on them in the future or selling them for a profit. Our team can provide you with information on the potential growth and development in the area to help with your investment decision.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kcmckay
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Sheilainwv
  • pcheftammy
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Mindi cunningham
  • Jules711