• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Lot of 44 Vintage Season's Best Recipe Books

In summary, the seller sold 44 vintage season's best recipe books for $40 each, plus $13.60 for shipping medium flat rate box.
Tenille V.
Sell Lot for $53.60 ($40 for books & $13.60 for shipping medium flat rate box). Paypal only.
44 Vintage Season's Best Recipe Books (new, no stickers, a few with slight marks - see pics)
F/W 2011 - 13
F/W 2013 - 4 (1 has slight mark at top)
F/W 2014 - 11 (1 has slight mark near spine)
S/S 2014 - 10 (4 have slight marks near spine)
S/S 2015 - 6 (2 have slight marks near top & spine)

Attachments

• FW2011.jpg
    FW2011.jpg
    28.4 KB · Views: 467
  • FW2014.jpg
    FW2014.jpg
    46.9 KB · Views: 538
  • SS2015.jpg
    SS2015.jpg
    47.6 KB · Views: 557
  • FW2013.jpg
    FW2013.jpg
    44.5 KB · Views: 599
  • SS2014.jpg
    SS2014.jpg
    39.6 KB · Views: 595
Last edited:
Did you sell the SB books

Mary Lou Techman said:
Did you sell the SB books
Hi Mary Lou,
No, I didn't. Are you interested?

Tenille V. said:
Hi Mary Lou,
No, I didn't. Are you interested?
Would you take $22 plus $13.50 shipping

Sorry, that is too low. At the current price of $40, each would be under $1 as it is. My lowest price would be $33 before shipping, that's $0.75 per book.

How much would shipping be 30064

I just checked & the most current price for a medium flat rate box is $13.60 (looks like there was a slight price increase since I originally posted). I've tried other options, but because paper is heavy, this is really the best deal.So, price of 44 SB's would be $33, shipping would $13.60 for a total of $46.60.

So can you pm me your email so I can do PayPal . Also, include amount.thanks

Mary Lou Techman said:
So can you pm me your email so I can do PayPal . Also, include amount.thanks
Mary Lou,
I PM you, but I haven't seen a response. If I don't hear back from you by the end of the week. I'm going to assume you're passing.

I did not get your pm. I am doing a fair thru Oct 1 but will do it when I get home if your pm shows up
Mary Lou Techman

I was unaware that you were not prepared to purchase immediately. I have others that are interested & available to purchase now. I'm going to pass on your offer.

Just a suggestion... check shipping as Media Mail .. might be cheaper.

Janes Addiction said:
Just a suggestion... check shipping as Media Mail .. might be cheaper.
This doesn't qualify as media & I'm not willing to risk it.

Oh.. I thought since they were cookbooks, as opposed to catalog that sells items, it would qualify. My family and i published a hardback cookbook and we were able to mail them media mail. I think the publisher told us to use media mail. This was in 2011.

I guess I can ask, but I think I've asked before & was told that because it's promoting specific products to sell & not for educational purposes, it doesn't qualify. Yours might be different cause you weren't promoting specific products to use in it. It was just a cookbook with suggested items or ones that you used. Not ones you sell yourself. Or am I wrong? I will see if I can find out more.

Tenille, You might be right. Several of my recipes listed our products in the instructions. It seems sometimes you can ask the same question of the post office employees and get several different answers. Since your books are older, we don't even sell some of the items mentioned in the instructions. Plus, they can't actually 'purchase' any of the pampered chef products 'from' the book like they could if it was a catalog with prices etc.... I don't know... guess it is tricky. No, I would not want you to risk it but I would be interested in knowing what they say this time. Fingers crossed they say yes!

So, I checked at my local post office about the media mail. And catalogs & cookbooks would qualify, but you cannot have any sort of note with it. Otherwise, if it's opened and they find a note, then you will be penalized. Also since it's media mail, there is no guaranteed delivery time, so you would not be able to assume it would get to its destination in any timely manner, especially now with the holiday season ramping up. During the summer, this is probably much easier since the mailing volume is lower. But thank you for prompting me to check as this is good information to know. I was probably told about the note thing and didn't remember that part, just that what I was mailing didn't qualify. So, I'll have to keep this in mind for the future. Thanks!

What is included in the "Lot of 44 Vintage Season's Best Recipe Books"?

The lot includes 44 vintage recipe books from Pampered Chef's Season's Best collection. These books feature a variety of recipes, kitchen tips, and product information.

Are these recipe books still relevant and usable?

Yes, these recipe books are still relevant and usable. While they may be vintage, the recipes and tips are timeless and can still be used in modern cooking. Plus, they offer a unique glimpse into the history of Pampered Chef.

Can I purchase these recipe books individually?

No, the "Lot of 44 Vintage Season's Best Recipe Books" is sold as a set and cannot be purchased individually. However, you can choose to keep the books you want and give away or sell the ones you don't need.

Are these recipe books only for Pampered Chef products?

No, the recipes in these books can be made with any kitchen products. While some may feature Pampered Chef products, you can always substitute with similar items from your own kitchen.

Can I return or exchange this lot of recipe books?

Unfortunately, we do not accept returns or exchanges for the "Lot of 44 Vintage Season's Best Recipe Books." However, if you have any issues with your order, please contact our customer service team for assistance.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• chef2you
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
csnteacher
  • toaster_pastry
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Jacquelyn Scheel
  • Carol Lang