• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Ordering Chopper for Christmas: Amazon vs. Local Store

In summary, the Pampered Chef Ordering Chopper is available for purchase on both Amazon and at local stores. The price is the same, but Amazon may offer discounts or promotions. Customer service is available regardless of where you purchase the chopper. The delivery time on Amazon may vary, but most orders are delivered within a few days. Returns are possible if purchased on Amazon, but local stores have their own return policies.
mspibb
Gold Member
Got a text this week from a friend asking if I could get a chopper before Christmas. I said certainly and she asked Price and shippping. I sent her the total- I took a 10% discount off (Our sales tax is 9.75). I get a text back saying the person is ordering from Amazon. Found it $33.49 and “free” shipping. I texted back I understand but she doesn’t get the PC Warranty. Interesting that the person who wanted to not pay shipping is the owner of the local UPS pack and ship store.... also you are actually paying for shipping, it is just in a lump sum once a year!

I thought this was against policy to sell PC on amazon? Can you report?

There are a bunch of different sellers. I never found one with the exact price.

1. Can I get the same Pampered Chef Ordering Chopper on Amazon as I can at my local store?

Yes, the Ordering Chopper is available on both Amazon and at local stores. However, availability may vary depending on the location and stock levels of the local store.

2. Is it cheaper to buy the Ordering Chopper on Amazon or at my local store?

The price for the Ordering Chopper is the same on both Amazon and at local stores. However, Amazon may offer discounts or promotions that can make it cheaper to purchase from them.

3. Will I receive the same level of customer service if I purchase the Ordering Chopper on Amazon?

Yes, Pampered Chef has a dedicated customer service team that is available to assist with any questions or concerns, regardless of where you purchase the Ordering Chopper.

4. How long will it take for the Ordering Chopper to arrive if I order it on Amazon?

The delivery time for the Ordering Chopper on Amazon may vary depending on your location and the shipping method you choose. However, most orders are delivered within a few days.

5. Can I return the Ordering Chopper if I purchase it on Amazon?

Yes, Amazon has a return policy for all items sold on their website. However, if you purchase the Ordering Chopper at a local store, you will need to refer to their return policy for any potential returns or exchanges.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
lt1jane
  • wadesgirl
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
ShellBeach
  • 3girls
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies