• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Reigniting Motivation: Tips for Enjoying SS2's Conference #2

In summary, Shawnna and Ashkay are both down in the middle of their SS2 periods. They both think that the company has become more work-like instead of fun- like. Shawnna is going to Conference 2, but Ashkay is not. Shawnna is short on her goal for the month, and she is trying to call her preferred customers and her mom to try and get more products. Shawnna is a newbie
PamperYourKitchen
Hey guys,
I'm at the end of SS2, and I've come down of the beginning PC buzz, and I'm trying to get myself motivated to keep going! I love the company, its offers, etc, it's just gotten to feel more like work! :)
I'll be attending conference #2, which I'm sure will help, but are there any other 'tricks' to keeping it more like fun and less like work?

Thanks!

Oooooh, just wait 'til Conference!! Your mind will be spinning with all the info and new ideas you'll get. I'm going to Conference 2 also. What workshops are you taking? This is my 3rd time going and I expect my brain will be working in overdrive when it's over just as much as the first year. I KNOW that'll help you get more motivated.

When you guys come back from conference will you share some ideas with the people who cant go. I actually checked into it and the plane ride alone is $500.00 OUCH, so I am unable to attend this year due to finances

pamperedbecky said:
Oooooh, just wait 'til Conference!! Your mind will be spinning with all the info and new ideas you'll get. I'm going to Conference 2 also. What workshops are you taking? This is my 3rd time going and I expect my brain will be working in overdrive when it's over just as much as the first year. I KNOW that'll help you get more motivated.

I'll have to check and see my workshops, I'll let you know!

I am attending conference 2 also. Is anyone flying out of Tulsa?

Shawnna

I would also be interested in any tips or ideas for someone coming off the "PC Buzz." I earned almost everything I could during my SS months and now I'm having a hard time staying excited. I'm not able to go to Conference so any help for those of us not attending would be greatly appreciated.

Glad I am not alone!I am SO Glad to find out that I am not alone. I have been doing this for a year and a half and for the last 6 months or so I have been debating with my self whether or not to keep going. Something inside me is just not ready to hang up the apron yet. I also earned everything there was to earn in my SS period, and I have even promoted to FD. But the longer I go on, the less I want to do the work. I absolutely HATE going out to do Kitchen Shows...I really don't like packing up my kitchen and coming home to do dishes! And soon my kids will be in school all day...why the heck to I want to leave at night when they have been gone all day?! I just don't think that this is a good fit for me anymore, but I am afraid to be a failure at this since I am used to be an overacheiver. And Nope...not going to Conference anymore. I was planning to go, actually very excited to go and be away from home for a while, but I had to cancel all my plans due to some unforeseen financial circumstances. So, I guess you could say that the PC fire is gone here too. :(

Me tooI have also lost it. I am in the end of SS2 - made my first month with all the free products, but I didn't make it SS2. I think that's why I'm so down now. No free SS2 products. :( Hopefully SS3 will be better. No conference for me this year - no one to take care of my children for 3days.

You can do it!Ashkay - Don't be so down on yourself. I know it is dissappointing to not be able to earn free products when you can. Have you thought about hosting your own show during your SSM3 and use the discount for the products you didn't earn for SSM2? I would definitely do that. It will help get you towards your goal for your month 3 too.

I am in my SSM3 and I am about to submit a big show...but I am $120 short of my goal for the month...so I have been calling all of my preferred customers and I also have my host (who happens to be my mom) trying for more! I would hate to miss it by $120. I had 2 shows cancel last minute on me which didn't help at all. But we have all gone throught these slow times. I am a newbie too, my director and others have told me summer time can be slowest. So don't take it personal. Just concentrate on month 3 now and set your goals! Get out your list of 100, that always helps me! Good luck to you!!

Shawna, I'm flying out of OKC. Are you on a direct flight?

I am flying non stop from Tulsa. I am a little anxious because this is the first time I am flying solo. So, I paid a little extra for the nonstop flight. The consultant I was going with cannot attend, but I am too excited about the 25th anniversary conference to not go. I know this conference is going to be the best one yet!!

Shawnna

OOOHH the blues :rolleyes: I don't have experience w/pc but other industries I'm an expert! Think of it like the honeymoon phase. You fell in love with pampered chef because you saw so much potential in yourself and what YOU can accomplish. You thought, "I CAN do this!!" After that honeymoon phase is over instead of smelling the sweet scent of baking bread you feel like your now stuck with smelly socks! What you need to do is "rekindle" the smell of baked bread. Do something that will energize you and make you feel like you have that "CAN DO" attitude once more. Perhaps incorporate your business with what you love doing most. Or better yet do something with your business that makes you feel GOOD about YOU. Make some muffins for the local fire dept (slip in a business cards)., Bake cookies for the local hospital ER staff.. Guarantee you'll walk away thinking "that really felt good" :p

Angie

What is the purpose of the conference?

The purpose of the conference is to reignite motivation and provide helpful tips for enjoying SS2's conference #2. This conference will help attendees refocus, reenergize, and get the most out of their conference experience.

Who will be speaking at the conference?

The conference will feature several experienced and successful consultants who will share their insights and tips for reigniting motivation. There will also be a special guest speaker who will provide valuable advice and inspiration.

How can I register for the conference?

You can register for the conference through your consultant's website or by contacting your consultant directly. You can also register on the Pampered Chef website under the "Events" tab.

What should I bring to the conference?

We recommend bringing a notebook and pen to take notes, as well as any specific questions or challenges you may have regarding motivation. You may also want to bring a water bottle and snacks for breaks.

Will there be any networking opportunities at the conference?

Yes, there will be plenty of opportunities to network with other consultants and share ideas during breaks and networking sessions. You may also connect with other attendees through the conference's official social media pages.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• esavvymom
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Intrepid_Chef
  • raebates
  • National Conferences and Meetings
Replies
Views
esavvymom
  • Beth1170