• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Lost the Little Silicone Protective Foot Covers to the Plate Caddy

In summary, the silicone foot covers are meant for protecting the plate caddy from scratches and damage. They cannot be purchased separately and easily attach to the bottom of the plate caddy. They are dishwasher safe and provide added stability for dishes, although not necessary for using the plate caddy.
babywings76
Gold Member
I'm afraid the little bag that had the silicone protective feet to the appetizer plate caddy might have been tossed among all the Christmas wrapping and stuff. I actually also found one of the plates slightly too large to fit the stand and called HO to see about getting a new plate. Luckily she said we don't need to ship back the whole thing since it's just one little plate. But she said they don't have the little silicone feet things on the replacement parts form. Any suggestions to what I should do? Has anyone else found those on the replacement part form that we are just not noticing?

hi
there are feet - 195C - are they what you need?

Surprised HO told you there wasn't a replacement part!
Linda's correct, it's #195C. Six feet for $1. I just had to get some a few months ago for my rectagular stand. We hang bananas from the top & put other fruit on the platter.

Thanks for the help! I'll add it to my order...I also need a new FC collar and cases to a couple of my knives that seem to have gotten lost. :D

I've purchased a bag of replacement feet for my stackable cooling racks.

Yeah, they have those, too! Except the cooling rack ones are black.
The simple additions are kind of translucent/clear, and a different shape.

That's one thing I love about PC - little replacement parts like that. It satifies my OCD.;)

1. What are the little silicone protective foot covers for?

The silicone foot covers are meant to protect your plate caddy from scratches and damage.

2. Can I purchase the silicone foot covers separately?

Unfortunately, the foot covers are only available as part of the plate caddy set and cannot be purchased separately.

3. How do I attach the silicone foot covers to the plate caddy?

The foot covers easily slip onto the bottom of the plate caddy, just make sure they are snug and secure before using.

4. Are the silicone foot covers dishwasher safe?

Yes, the foot covers are dishwasher safe for easy cleaning.

5. Can I use the plate caddy without the silicone foot covers?

While the foot covers are not necessary for using the plate caddy, they do provide added protection and stability for your dishes.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
The_Kitchen_Guy
  • mrshamel3808
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
The_Kitchen_Guy
  • akrebecca
  • General Chat
Replies