• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Can I Still Receive the Past Host Discount After Canceling a Show?

In summary, the consultant told the host that the other consultant did the show and the host is upset because she canceled with a lame excuse. The host plans to call the other consultant to ask for her catalogs and invites to be returned.
cochef
Gold Member
I found out that my host that I had scheduled for today - and cancelled the first of the week because she just couldn't get organized despite host coaching - actually held her show today with another consultant - a friend who is just starting her PC business!! I am so upset but, as I have read on here before, I need to bless and release. But, my past host is also loosing out so that is why I am here to ask if there is some way she is eligible for her 60% Past Host discount if I didn't do the show? I just don't know how that works. I spoke with the host Thursday night and told her I would follow up this weekend to re-schedule and she said that would be fine. I intend to call her tomorrow about that and see what she says. Thanks for your help on the PHD issue.

The past host can still order the special from the current hosts show. It doesn't matter what consultant does the show.Wow, the nerve of some people! So rude!!

Boo hiss on that skulking host! I'm being nosy here - was the other PC gal a friend of yours or a friend of the skulking host? What cowardice to cancel with a lame excuse instead of telling you she decided to go with someone else! I really think the sting would be a bit less, don't you think? Hate being lied to!

Yes, the past host can get the booking benefit - as long as you set her up for it when you submitted your show by marking skulking host as a booking.

Sounds like you've got your head straight - nothing is going to change what skulk did- just move forward. Well done on the adult, professional follow up to make sure your original host gets her benefits!

How rotten! She could've just said, "Hey I know I booked with you, but a friend is just starting with PC and I'd like to help her out. I'm so sorry to cancel on you." Or whatever. It's just being lied to is a horrible feeling! :(The consultant just needs to put the past host in as a guest and insert her Past Host ID # and then she can enter in the code for the past host monthly special item.

Thank you all for the support and info. The new consultant is a friend of the host, not me. The host also had all of my catalogs out at her office for a couple of weeks prior and now I am almost certain she used my invites/labels because it was convenient. The past host, also a co-worker - is the one who alerted me to what was going on and all that were invited from the office refused to go - yippee for loyal customers!! Past host is going to try and find out for me how good the show was $$ wise - just curious. I will definitely figure out a way for her to get her PHD product. Thanks again :)

I'd definitely contact the host and ask for my catalogs and invites to be returned too. If they used them, then the other consultant needs to replace them.

I have had that happen to the hostess said "I knew you would understand since it is helping her and yoou have such a successful business" WHAT!!! I have a successful business because I work my business lady!

1. Can I still receive the past host discount if I cancel my show?

Yes, you can still receive the past host discount even if you cancel your show. As long as you were the host of a previous show, you are eligible for the past host discount on your next purchase.

2. How long after canceling my show can I still receive the past host discount?

The past host discount is valid for one year from the date of your canceled show. As long as you place an order within that one-year period, you can still receive the past host discount.

3. Can I combine the past host discount with other offers or discounts?

Unfortunately, the past host discount cannot be combined with any other offers or discounts. It can only be used on full-priced items.

4. Do I need to host another show to use the past host discount?

No, you do not need to host another show to use the past host discount. As long as you were the host of a previous show, you can use the discount on your next purchase.

5. Can I transfer my past host discount to someone else?

No, the past host discount is only valid for the original host of the show. It cannot be transferred to someone else.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kcjodih
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Brenda.the.chef
  • smilesarepriceless
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Sheila