• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Find the Recipe: "Amazing" 7 Layer Salad from Cooking Show

In summary, to find the recipe for the "Amazing" 7 Layer Salad from the Cooking Show, you can visit the Pampered Chef website or search for it in our current catalog or by contacting a Pampered Chef consultant. The recipe requires lettuce, cherry tomatoes, red onion, green bell pepper, bacon, cheddar cheese, and ranch dressing, but you can make substitutions to suit your preferences. It takes about 15 minutes to make and can be stored in the fridge for up to 24 hours. It can also be made in advance by layering all the ingredients and adding the dressing before serving.
KatieBeth
Gold Member
I have a customer who is looking for a 7 layer salad that she tasted at a cooking show "years ago". She's not sure of the name of the salad, or the ingredients... only that it was "amazing" and she would like for me to see if I could do it at her party. Anybody know what she's talking about... and can you possibly send me the recipe? You'd be awesome!

Hmmm, the PC seven layer Salad that I've made that everyone loves is the Seven Layer Southwestern Salad. It's in the files here - check and see if that may be right. It's hard to know, since there are no details other than it's seven layers!

You can search recipes on CC using keywords like "layered."

1. How do I find the recipe for the "Amazing" 7 Layer Salad from the Cooking Show?

To find the recipe for the "Amazing" 7 Layer Salad from the Cooking Show, you can visit the Pampered Chef website and search for the recipe using the search bar. You can also find the recipe in our current catalog or by contacting your Pampered Chef consultant.

2. What ingredients do I need to make the "Amazing" 7 Layer Salad?

The "Amazing" 7 Layer Salad recipe requires the following ingredients: lettuce, cherry tomatoes, red onion, green bell pepper, bacon, cheddar cheese, and ranch dressing. You can also add any additional toppings or substitutions to make it your own.

3. Can I make any substitutions in the "Amazing" 7 Layer Salad recipe?

Yes, you can make substitutions in the "Amazing" 7 Layer Salad recipe to suit your preferences. For example, you can use turkey bacon instead of regular bacon, or you can use a different type of dressing instead of ranch. Feel free to get creative and make it your own.

4. How long does it take to make the "Amazing" 7 Layer Salad?

The "Amazing" 7 Layer Salad can be made in about 15 minutes. This makes it a quick and easy dish to prepare for a last-minute gathering or potluck. However, if you need to prepare it ahead of time, you can store it in the fridge for up to 24 hours before serving.

5. Can I make the "Amazing" 7 Layer Salad in advance?

Yes, you can make the "Amazing" 7 Layer Salad in advance. Simply prepare all the layers in a large serving bowl, cover it with plastic wrap, and store it in the fridge until you are ready to serve. Just make sure to add the dressing right before serving to keep the layers fresh and crisp.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• BeckyC5830
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
Jolie_Paradoxe
  • MissChef
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
babywings76
  • Sheila