• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Lost Recipe: Help Me Find It! (TIA)

In summary, the recipe is easy to follow and comes out tasting just like the picture in the cookbook.
Dina Atnip
Gold Member
Looking for this recipe unable to find it anyone have it? TIA:D

You can get it on Consultants Corner. It's really good!!!! Enjoy

I can't get this recipe to pull up it comes up blank what am I doing wrong?

Here is the recipe I have:

Tiramisu Cupcakes

Servings: Yields 12 regular or 48 mini cupcakes, using the Pampered Chef Deluxe Muffin Pan

To substitute coffee liqueur, combine 1/4 cup sugar, 1 Tbls instant coffee granules and 1 tsp. rum extract. Microwave on high 1-2 minutes or until sugar is dissolved. Cool.

Ingredients:
1 box any brand devils food cake mix
1/2 cup sour cream
2 eggs
2 Tbls Instant coffee granules
2 Tbls water

For the topping layers:
1/3 cup coffee liqueur or substitute
16 ounces Mascarpone or cream cheese, room temperature
1/2 cup plus 2 Tbls powdered sugar
3 tsp vanilla extract
3 cups thawed whipped topping or (1 pint regular whipped cream)
Shaved chocolate or unsweetened cocoa powder

Directions:
Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Spray the muffin pan with oil or just rub the insides with cooking oil.

To make the cake, combine the cake mix, sour cream, eggs, coffee granules and water. The batter will be thick. If using the regular sized muffin pans, divide batter evenly among the cups of the pan. Bake 10-12 minutes or until wooden pick inserted in centers comes out clean. If using PC deluxe mini muffin pan, spoon 1 tablespoon of filling in each cup (I use the mini scoop). Bake 8-10 minutes. Repeat with remaining batter.

Meanwhile, mix together the mascarpone cheese, just 1/4 cup of the powdered sugar and vanilla extract. Put in plastic bag for piping and set aside. You can also place your whipped topping in a plastic bag for piping and refrigerate until needed. Place remaining 2 Tbls of powdered sugar in a small bowl and have your tart shaper ready to make the indentations.

When the cakes are done, immediately make the indentation with the tart shaper. Dip the tart shaper in the powdered sugar to prevent the cake from sticking to the tart shaper. Brush the tops of each cake with the coffee liqueur. Move the cakes to a cooling rack to cool completely.

Trip corners of both bags. Pipe filling over cakes. Pipe whipped topping over filling. Sprinkle with shaved chocolate or cocoa powder.

Thanks a million!

You're welcome! By the way, my hosts kept getting the wrong cake mix. I just went with whatever they had, as long as it was chocolate. It worked out fine.

I have been meaning to try this one. Is it easy to make/time consuming?

It's pretty easy. The only time consuming part is tapping down the cupcakes properly. It takes a while and you really have to flour up the tart shaper.

It is easy and I have been fortunate to have someone volunteer to "squish" the cupcakes while I move on.

Actually, the first time I did it for my Kick-off show, I did the recipe from start to finish. I would try to have the cupcakes coming out of the oven when the guest arrive or make the cream cheese filling ahead and have the Cool Whip ready to go or something. Cut out a step in there somewhere!

Filling the cupcake tins before baking takes a lot of time. I used the small scoop or you could use the adjustable measuring spoon and a small Mix and Scrape. If I have to do it myself, I have chatted about other items, such as the cookware or the knives, just to chat while filling the time. Ask the guests if they have a favorite item or encourage them to give hints and tips? I am new to this, so any suggestions for "chatter" at this point would be great! I guess it would depend on the recipe.

this recipe is delicious, and like most p chef recipes, comes out just like the picture in the cookbook.

Attachments

• DSCN1761.jpg
    DSCN1761.jpg
    36.8 KB · Views: 442

1. What is "Lost Recipe: Help Me Find It!"?

"Lost Recipe: Help Me Find It!" is a community-driven service provided by Pampered Chef to help people find lost or forgotten recipes. It is a platform where users can post descriptions of the recipe they are looking for, and other users can provide suggestions or solutions.

2. How do I use "Lost Recipe: Help Me Find It!"?

To use "Lost Recipe: Help Me Find It!", simply visit the website and click on the "Post a Recipe Request" button. Fill out the form with details about the lost recipe and submit it. Other users can then provide suggestions or solutions in the comments section.

3. Is there a fee for using "Lost Recipe: Help Me Find It!"?

No, "Lost Recipe: Help Me Find It!" is a free service provided by Pampered Chef. We believe in the power of community and want to help people reconnect with their favorite recipes without any cost.

4. How long does it take to get a response on "Lost Recipe: Help Me Find It!"?

The response time varies depending on the popularity of the recipe and the availability of other users. We recommend checking back regularly and keeping an eye on the comments section for any suggestions or solutions.

5. Can I post multiple requests on "Lost Recipe: Help Me Find It!"?

Yes, you can post multiple requests on "Lost Recipe: Help Me Find It!". However, we recommend focusing on one recipe at a time to increase the chances of getting a response. You can always post another request after finding the first lost recipe.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• The_Kitchen_Guy
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
The_Kitchen_Guy
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies
Views
3RingChef